Jay Bilas exposes another NCAA goof.

mnsportsgeek

Reaction score
Check out the photos that Jay Bilas has tweeted recently (middle of the page on the left hand side). Apparently on the official NCAA sports shop website, one can search by a players actual name to find a specific jersey they are interested in. The "feature" has now been disabled. The NCAA is just too easy of a target right now. :pig:

Link: https://twitter.com/JayBilas

Wow. Just.. Wow.

I always chuckle about Bilas' vendetta against the NCAA's exploitation of student-athletes considering he works for one of the largest driving forces in the whole matter (ESPN).

I always chuckle about Bilas' vendetta against the NCAA's exploitation of student-athletes considering he works for one of the largest driving forces in the whole matter (ESPN).

I'm not a Bilas fan either. He is simply arrogant, but I couldn't help but laugh as he smacked the NCAA upside the head about twenty times.

They were also selling an autographed Reggie Bush poster and 400 victory t-shirt for Joe Paterno.

I really think these exploited athletes should just turn down the scholarships they're receiving and become regular students. Or they should go play sports elsewhere.

I really think these exploited athletes should just turn down the scholarships they're receiving and become regular students. Or they should go play sports elsewhere.

The idea that the value of the scholarship is equal to the $100 million that top schools make off of football is idiotic. If the D-1 college football player were payed based on revenue like pro athletes then they would make tens of thousands of dollars per season plus the scholarship and players like Johnny Football are worth millions to their schools but get investigated by the NCAA for selling his time and services signing autographs.

The NCAA is a big fuzzy purple hat wearing pimp driving a Caddy and slapping their hoes down when they need to keep them biatches in line.

Top Bottom