Jake Paulson retiring

btowngopher

Reaction score
Retiring due to injuries. Leaves a hole the young Austin Henderson or Jameson Geers will need to fill in two years.

Leaves a hole the young Austin Henderson or Jameson Geers will need to fill in two years.

Does it though? I can't imagine too many teams give significant run to more than two or three TEs, and we still have Kieft, Witham, and BSF all still on the roster.

To the extent Paulson ended up being more of a blocking TE, I think that W/O Nick Kallerup from Wayzata (6'5" 270) might also play a part in quality replacement snaps.

Witham can handle it.

To the extent Paulson ended up being more of a blocking TE, I think that W/O Nick Kallerup from Wayzata (6'5" 270) might also play a part in quality replacement snaps.

A golden opportunity opens up for someone who is trying to earn a spot in the lineup.

I feel bad to hear of Jake Paulson's retirement. Health comes before wealth.

Good luck Jake in your future endeavors. Thanks for the memories.

Just in time for Jaxon Howard to step in in ‘23

Does it though? I can't imagine too many teams give significant run to more than two or three TEs, and we still have Kieft, Witham, and BSF all still on the roster.
Not this coming year, Kieft and Witham will be gone after this year.

Good luck to Jake. Sorry to hear that he had to retire due to medical reasons. I would rather hear that someone is healthy, graduated early and wants to begin his career.

Good luck to Jake. Sorry to hear that he had to retire due to medical reasons. I would rather hear that someone is healthy, graduated early and wants to begin his career.

Definitely a shame that he has to retire due to injuries but at least he got to have a fairly long college career. The NFL was unlikely to be in his future anyway and it looks like he is set to graduate soon.

The story listed all the injuries he has dealt with over the years. Hopefully he can heal up without too many long term affects from all the surgeries.

Top Bottom