Jake Butt

It would be a major coup, but there is a possibility that Warren Ball backs out of his Ohio State commitment this year. It would be extremely strange, of course, for Ball to come before Dicke and Butt.

220 seems a little light for an offensive tackle. I guess I'm just concerned that Butt's holes won't be large enough for anyone to fit into.

He's listed at DE now, but it wouldn't be unheard of for Butt to be moved to tight end.

220 seems a little light for an offensive tackle. I guess I'm just concerned that Butt's holes won't be large enough for anyone to fit into.
I know you're trying to make a joke, but just so people don't get confused, Butt is a DE. Very fitting.

Can we get someone with the last name Kiss? That way we've got Dicke-Butt-Kiss in the same lineup.

Is Kiss's first name by any chance Booby?

Notre Dame lock if they extend offer. Legacy

I've seen Butt before. I'm worried about Butt allowing too much penetration. From his DE postion, a couple times Butt allowed himself to get spread wide and for his hole to be opened. If you ask me, Butt stinks. He does play basketball too, caught him on a poor night though as Butt was sloppy around the rim.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ohiostate/football/recruiting/player-Jake-Butt-125743

We aren't yet listed on his profile, but I read a tweet yesterday that we have extended an offer to this 2013 prospect. I'm hoping he'll commit, and that we'll get Cedric Dicke as a preferred walk-on. We can then look forward to lots of Dicke and Butt tackles in 2015.
If you have a Dicke and a Butt don't you need a Boddy to tie it all together? http://rivals.yahoo.com/minnesota/football/recruiting/player-Briean-Boddy-133743

I've seen Butt before. I'm worried about Butt allowing too much penetration. From his DE postion, a couple times Butt allowed himself to get spread wide and for his hole to be opened. If you ask me, Butt stinks. He does play basketball too, caught him on a poor night though as Butt was sloppy around the rim.

I had tears in my eyes when reading that. Well played. I have a feeling this thread isn't going anywhere.

This thread has taken a disturbing turn to the dark side.

That one made me LOL

Top Bottom