Jacobs starting DE, Collado No. 2 FS

Doogie

Reaction score
Per a Marcus Fuller tweet (I am working at Winter Park today...different schedule this week w/ the Mon. night game, so unable to be at Brewster's chat)...Anthony Jacobs listed as a starter at DE on depth chart w/ McKinley gone for 2 games, and Collado listed as the No. 2 FS w/ Dandridge gone 2 games as well...wonder if that means that Carter is now the No. 1 nickel guy? Still expect to see a lot of Wilhite though...he's been impressive.

Interesting, Collado is scary in man coverage, but in zone and run support he's average. Just hope Theret and Royston improve and stay healthy. Jacobs should be starting, he's looked good so far, Mckinley better get his butt in kiss and make up mode, he might not have a starting spot when he gets back. The platooning will continue, Onwachi, Wilhite, Henderson, Edwards and Kirksey will all play.

I like the decision to move Collado to safety. With our lack of depth at that position, we needed to do something, and I think that Collado's skills translate well to the safety position. Ideally, this will limit that amount of man-to-man he sees.

Who made the strip of the fumble in the AF that Trip returned for the TD?

Kirksey or McKinley?

good....he will still be on the field then

Here's to hoping that it is hard for him to get back on the field.

GM

Does anyone have any idea how Kerry Lewis is doing with the team thus far? I know that he is just a freshman but he had some big time offers and there has been little mention of him so far through the season and he plays at a position of need for the team.

Top Bottom