Jackson Powers (Maple Grove) commits as PWO

That is somebody who wants to be Gopher pretty bad. Means if he had those three offers he could of have added others...such as the Dakotas schools etc and chose to walk on at Minnesota! Nice!

Works hard and he'll get a scholarship. I'll be rooting for him.

That is somebody who wants to be Gopher pretty bad. Means if he had those three offers he could of have added others...such as the Dakotas schools etc and chose to walk on at Minnesota! Nice!
It is nice to see. Jackson better than Jaxon.

Liebert must have been referring to an "academic" scholarship from St Thomas?
And Butler? Or is it possible he thinks those teams offer scholarships? I’m going with that based on his other posts

Sorta kills the joke when you feel the need to explain it
The movie is 25 years old.

A large percentage of this board has no concept of this movie.

Yeah, you need to explain it.

The movie is 25 years old.

A large percentage of this board has no concept of this movie.

Yeah, you need to explain it.
So people too young to have seen any of the THREE movies won't get the reference, and you naming one won't make any difference to them. They won't "get" the joke.

Conversely, explaining your joke to anyone who DOES get the reference pretty much ruins the joke.

Well done.

So people too young to have seen any of the THREE movies won't get the reference, and you naming one won't make any difference to them. They won't "get" the joke.

Conversely, explaining your joke to anyone who DOES get the reference pretty much ruins the joke.

Well done.
Well…I am a professional comedy writer, so…thanks for your input, I guess.

Well done.
Geez relax.

Color me skeptical.
OK.

I'm not going to show you stubs from production companies, checks, or Venmo transactions.

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn. (Gone with the wind, 1939).

Anyways, Welcome Jackson! Hope you do great.

Top Bottom