I've got swagger in my ass!!

Schnauzer

Pretty Sure You are Wrong
Reaction score
Thanks coach Kill.

Really, really excited to see the team in person tomorrow and I'm starting to believe I might get to see an upset later in the year that is as much or more fun than Iowa was last year. The "more fun" part will be with the knowledge the team is headed in the right direction.

Just bummed it has to be such heavy lifting to get our fickle fellow Minnesotans to join in the fun AT the stadium.

I also think our QB could have used a couple New Mexico State type games at QB prior to being thrown into a BCS traveling game. As Kill said, I can't control that. I liked the progress he made in the second half and the next three games line up nicely for him to be able to grow into his position. I think most everyone left that USC game with a feeling they'd like to play the Trojans again, rather than a feeling it is nice sneak out of town with a moral victory. That should be something to build on the rest of the way.

"I've got swagger in my ass!!"

(I’m sorry, maybe Dr. Don can help?)

No really, you are right...what a great day for college football tomorrow. Can't wait either and watching our favorite team in an absolutely great stadium.

Me too. I'm wearing my Maroon #21 Barber/Vereen jersey to work today. Haven't worn it for about 4 years now. Looking forward to going out and about during lunch today to sport my colors. Of course most of the "Pro" minded fans who notice will paint me as a Redskins fan!!

Is that Jimmy Swagger?

Prediction- Just coach Kill or a mini coach Kill?

Da Gophers 44

Bad Guys- 6

I guess I'm reluctant to let my chili get too hot yet. I just remember walking to the stadium for the home opener last year smiling and joking about how stress free a blowout win against South Dakota was going to be to watch. A few hours later and I was about as pissed as I have ever been following a Gopher game. I don't want to feel that same pain again so I'm trying to temper my excitement. But I have to admit, it's tough.

"I've got swagger in my ass!!"

(I’m sorry, maybe Dr. Don can help?)

No really, you are right...what a great day for college football tomorrow. Can't wait either and watching our favorite team in an absolutely great stadium.

I can only hope it causes no discomfort, I have no knowledge of any surgical procedure that will cure that.

Maybe take two aspirin and call me in the morning?

Can "swagger in my ass" be the new "get your chili hot"? I'm reluctant to give up the chili but nothing rolls of the tongue better than "swagger in my ass"

Can "swagger in my ass" be the new "get your chili hot"? I'm reluctant to give up the chili but nothing rolls of the tongue better than "swagger in my ass"

Holy Jesus Martha, remind me to never stay overnight at your place.

I've got so much swagger in my ass that my right hip just brushed the watertower in Worthington and on my very next step, my left hip bumped into the Duluth Lift Bridge.

I have so much swagger in my ass that I knocked out power to all of Southern California.

AuEGO4, you ain't human!!!

Yes he is. He sent me risque pictures of himself from the LA Memorial Coliseum from last week's USC game. He is human. Thanks for the pics AuEGO4.

I can only hope it causes no discomfort, I have no knowledge of any surgical procedure that will cure that.

Maybe take two aspirin and call me in the morning?

Thanks for clearing that up, Dr Don... butt I may have another case of this tomorrow?

Everytime my chili gets really daggum hot, I get a little swagger in the ass.

This thread is epic.. ROFFLES here.. ROFFLES.

Top Bottom