It's officially Pig Day!

I'm so freakin' mad. I haven't missed a home game in 10 years, last year we made 10/12. All this from Sioux Falls (since '08). Last year my wife and I bought an "M" Bulance to bring our love for all things Gophers to another level. This year the non-conference schedule sucked and the games ranged from a Thursday and then 11am starts.... so blah! Now it's showtime, battle for Floyd, 2:30 start, and my cousin decides to have her wedding today at 3:30.....F! Just win the pig this afternoon so I can do the happy dance tonight at the reception!

It's 3:30 in the morning, but I'm ready for the game. Let's win this one.

I'm so freakin' mad. I haven't missed a home game in 10 years, last year we made 10/12. All this from Sioux Falls (since '08). Last year my wife and I bought an "M" Bulance to bring our love for all things Gophers to another level. This year the non-conference schedule sucked and the games ranged from a Thursday and then 11am starts.... so blah! Now it's showtime, battle for Floyd, 2:30 start, and my cousin decides to have her wedding today at 3:30.....F! Just win the pig this afternoon so I can do the happy dance tonight at the reception!

No cousin is that important!

Would you have missed the game if it was just a friend getting married? Cousins are just friends.

Several years ago my brother missed my daughter's wedding to attend the Iowa game. He made it to the reception and all was fine with me. He didn't miss anything, because a few years later she divorced the son of bitch anyway.

A cousin? Has to be on the wife's side. Women are funny about weddings. It could be someone she hasn't seen in 30 years; no contact whatsoever, and its : " Oh honey we have to go"

Top Bottom