It's Official! Booze for the Rich and Pop for the Peasants.

I can't believe all of the whining in the comments section. I wonder how many of those posters actually even go to the games? Boy, do we ever have an uphill fight in this state!

I could be wrong but I'm fairly sure this is the policy (no alcohol to the general public) at most to all on campus facilities as the ncaa strongly discourages alcohol sales. Also, it is already the case at Williams and Mariucci so I'm not sure why so many people are causing a fuss.

This reminds me of the Miller High Life commercial where they go into a suite at a baseball game and everyone is all dressed up and the guy asks if anyone knows what inning it is and they all stare at him in silence because they have no idea......

Meh...now we'll have to do it the old-fashioned way (like virtually every other college football fanbase in the world): sneak in your alcohol. Personally, I'm all about a fifth of Captain down the ol' trousers. Word to the wise: they never frisk the front.

Exactly. Either crotch it or put minis in your socks.

According to the Michigan Daily, here are the Big Ten schools and their policy on alcohol in stadiums. NONE of them have alcohol for the general public, and only the ones listed with a "yes" allow alcohol in suites.

Which stadiums allow alcohol?

MSU - Yes
Illinois - No
Ohio State - No
Purdue - Yes
Northwestern - No
Wisconsin - Yes
Iowa - Yes
Minnesota - Yes
Penn State - Yes
Indiana - No
Michigan - No