It's meltdown time on RollBamaRoll.com

Hey, may be Alabama will fire Saban and he can then come and coach the Gophers!

AHHHhhhh it's a relief knowing there are fans of good programs that feel as bad as I do.

It's actually kind of nice being a fan of the Gophers in this regard. When the Gophers lose, you shrug your shoulders and move onto something else for the night. Expectations are so low that I do not see how it can ruin anyone's weekend like it does for those people.

If they want to know what it feels like not to like a coach we could switch for a few weeks or years.

you are not allowed as a fan to complain for 5 years after a national title.

Some hilarious lines in there.

FSU beats us on the field, Florida beats us in arrests, what's the point anymore?

We can't even beat a heart attack patient at home. Unless the rest of the schedule is filled with cancer patients, we're screwed!
________
Lincoln town car

Some hilarious lines in there.

FSU beats us on the field, Florida beats us in arrests, what's the point anymore?

We can't even beat a heart attack patient at home. Unless the rest of the schedule is filled with cancer patients, we're screwed!

Just goes to show how important every prize in football is to the SEC, including the Fulmer Cup!

Thanks for the post. I love going to Message Boards of teams like Alabama, Florida, USC back in the day and listen to them rip their coach for one loss. The Oklahoma board has been on Stoops...the guy is something like 69-2 at home...69-2!!!!

Anyway thanks for the post, gave me a good laugh :)

www.sportspicksats.blogspot.com

That is funny. I liked what Lou Holtz used to say after a tough loss or unexpectedly tough game, "They give scholarships too."
ps. Is Holtz the most quoted person on this board? I would guess so. I'm sick of him, but couldn't resist this time.

It's meltdown time at home for me too, I am almost out of beer. BUT!!!!!!!!! Tomorrow is a new day.

Unless you have Les Miles as a coach and some of his brilliant clock management.

Les Miles is like the buffoon that sits down next to you at the blackjack table, plays against the book, screws the rest of the table over and ends up walking away with a huge stack of chips.

That is funny. I liked what Lou Holtz used to say after a tough loss or unexpectedly tough game, "They give scholarships too."
ps. Is Holtz the most quoted person on this board? I would guess so. I'm sick of him, but couldn't resist this time.

My favorite Lou quote was "Luther Darville? Never heard of him!"

Top Bottom