It's a doggy eat Gopher world tonight!

MNSpaniel

Reaction score
Got home today and was getting ready for the 2.5 trip to TCF stadium. Our dog was supposed to have pups three days from now if she stayed on schedule. However, she decided to have pups today just before we were getting ready to leave for the game. So obviously we didn't make the game tonight.

So it is just about game time. I have the DVR set for record and will watch the game later. Hope the Gophers do great! Right now we are helping the new mom take care of 10 pups. We will for sure have to give them Gopher names. Send some names our way if you got some suggestions. Maybe if I can figure out how to post pictures I will post some with their gopher names.

As of now i wouldnt name them anything to do with the gophers ....... you dont wanna jinx them

I'd start with the obvious first picks for puppy names: Bronko, Tubby, and Asad Abdul-Khaliq

I will have to have my daughter show me how to post pictures. Go Gophers!

Ya gotta name the boy pups...Tackle, Guard, Center, Backer, and DBack

The girls are Cheerleaders 2. 4, 5, 8, 9,

Your fave is named Goldie.

good luck.

Puppy pics

photo.jpgTrying to up load pics. Don't know if it worked or not.

Mom, Pups and Goldy

Here is Mom, Pups and the world's greatest mascot bonding. Looks like we missed some exciting big plays last night but Dakota's timing wasn't great. All pups are doing great and Goldy is now a honorary member of the French Spaniel Club.

photo_2.jpg

I guess you have to click onto the pic to make it larger.

Awesome! Thanks for posting the pics.

Rex Ryan
Bulldog Turner
Anthony Weinerdog
Mutt and Jeff
Duane Doberman
Jerry Springer Spaniel
Joe Cocker Spaniel
Pointer Sister

I'd start with the obvious first picks for puppy names: Bronko, Tubby, and Asad Abdul-Khaliq

Add Nzigamasabo to that list and you have all the obvious ones covered.

Was thinking maybe Joey, Guety, Wacky, Mase and Killer for the boys. Decided to skip over Brewster.

Rex Ryan
Bulldog Turner
Anthony Weinerdog
Mutt and Jeff
Duane Doberman
Jerry Springer Spaniel

Joe Cocker Spaniel
Pointer Sister
My wife was impressed with the thought put into these but had to explain to her
who Anthony Weiner dog was.

That bitch looks worn out.

Dogs are the best people that I've ever met.

Paul - Giel and Molitor

Bruce

Sandy - can be a girls name too

Tyrone

Darrel

Rickey

Lindsay

Janel

Dave -Winfield

Willie Burton

Bobby J

Voshon

Double T

Marion

Bobby

Bernie

Carl

Karon

Nanne

Actually I think it was just the angle of the photo. She is doing great and doesn't seem worn out at all. We have to feed her while she is in the whelping box because she won't leave her pups to eat or drink. Thanks to everyone for all the name ideas. There is certainly a lot that one could choose from. We may keep posting pics as the season goes on and pups grow. Set them up with different Gopher props.

That bitch looks worn out.

Dogs are the best people that I've ever met.

Top Bottom