It must be nice

EG#9

Reaction score
4th and 6 equivalent of a hail mary caught to extend the game

MSU has a receiver wide open on 3rd and 8, pass is high, gets a toe in, overturned by replay (correct call)

MSU has a huge punt return to guarantee victory? Nope. Running in to the kicker, game over (again correct call)

Is there any doubt that the Gophers don't have one of those plays go in their favor, much less all three?

Let's go all the way back to Tom Obrein releasing Wilson, they are an 8-4 team in a bad BIG conference without him. It's unreal, the horseshoe is firmly lodged in their ass and doesn't seem to be coming out.

MSU has a receiver wide open on 3rd and 8, pass is high, gets a toe in, overturned by replay (correct call)

MSU has a huge punt return to guarantee victory? Nope. Running in to the kicker, game over (again correct call)

Is there any doubt that the Gophers don't have one of those plays go in their favor, much less all three?

please! stop your crying. btw - michigan state was jobbed on the phantom running into the punter call. was an acting job and the refs bit and blew it for michigan state.

please! stop your crying. btw - michigan state was jobbed on the phantom running into the punter call. was an acting job and the refs bit and blew it for michigan state.

THIS MAKES NO CENTS!!! MAKE MOAR CENTS PLZ!!~!

If you watch the replay of the punt return, several Badger players gave up on the play. I'm assuming they knew a flag had been thrown.

If you watch the replay of the punt return, several Badger players gave up on the play. I'm assuming they knew a flag had been thrown.

I guess I didn't notice that. If it did happen, those players are pretty stupid. Flags have been picked up before, it could have happened again. Another official could have come in and said the player was blocked into the punter.

We got the onside kick against Iowa on an illegal play. That went our way.

I guess I didn't notice that. If it did happen, those players are pretty stupid. Flags have been picked up before, it could have happened again. Another official could have come in and said the player was blocked into the punter.

That was my thought as well. The play won't go into the "whistle-to-whistle" hall of fame.

But it was running into the kicker.

We got the onside kick against Iowa on an illegal play. That went our way.
And it was illegal how? Or are you just making fun of the Iowa rubes who don't understand the rulebook?

Other than the fact that the MSU player actually, ya know, ran into the punter. Extra big flop afterwards? Sure. But he was still run into. Which is why it was the correct call.

And it was illegal how? Or are you just making fun of the Iowa rubes who don't understand the rulebook?
He said the ball didn't go 10 yards before the Gophers started layin' out the Iowa players.

Top Bottom