Isn’t the offensive line the biggest issue?

Don’t we need to win in the trenches?

• Yes

Votes: 13 76.5%
  • No

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
I’m not sure how this isn’t the biggest issue. It’s the historic identity of the team and if we can’t run then we become one dimensional and our run blocking has always been our strength, as a ball control team.

It also helps the defense, as we need to win the time of possession battle, to keep them off the field. Lastly we’re not an explosive offense either, at this point - I don’t see us winning many games by throwing almost 40 passes, we had 37.

100 percent. I’d blow it up and come out with a whole new lineup other than 69. Got a minimum, we got to get 77 off the field. PG won’t make any changes though. He’s already switched out 71 for 78 but he won’t make any more adjustments.

Honestly would really like to see number 60 Daniel's at Right tackle. I know not the same as LT, but that guy has an enthusiasm about him, size and a presence for a young guy. I would like to see them rep him there at least. Get him in some rotations. You don't know until you know. He stands out in warm-ups even. I like Beers seeing the field more too at LG. Our mass is not kicking ass. We need to be quicker and more athletic than we are right now.

Last edited:

I could easily be wrong, but feel like the position is so difficult that anyone with a legit change to play would've emerged in fall camp?

Don't think we're at the point in the season (yet) where you "give up" and just throw other guys in there to start giving them experience. Still aiming for a bowl game, until the bitter end.

I could easily be wrong, but feel like the position is so difficult that anyone with a legit change to play would've emerged in fall camp?

Don't think we're at the point in the season (yet) where you "give up" and just throw other guys in there to start giving them experience. Still aiming for a bowl game, until the bitter end.
That’s if you buy the false narrative that PJ doesn’t play favorites. There is zero chance that 77 is the best option. He’s just a Golden boy for some reason like many others during PJs tenure.

Top Bottom