Is this list correct?

MRJ

Reaction score
Okay, correct me if I am wrong, but this is the recruit list for this weekend right?

Ethan Grant
Josh Huff
Wesley Vincent
Dontae Williams
Toby Durham
Harold Legania
Doral Willis
Zachary Allen
Dwayne Mitchell
Kevin Kisseberth
Jabari Price
Tyrone Bouie

Just wanted to get my facts straight.

correct. If you have a rivals account, the cover story on GI has a good page with a picture and paragraph about each players visiting I would post it but I don't think you will be able to read it without a perscription?

correct. If you have a rivals account, the cover story on GI has a good page with a picture and paragraph about each players visiting I would post it but I don't think you will be able to read it without a perscription?

maybe you should edit it once more...

Yeah i just got the email too. Nice to have. Did you notice six of the ten listed are from FL? someone's doing a nice job down there.

don't get what your trying to get at?

I think he's getting at the fact that you used the word "prescription" when you meant "subscription", not to mention further the fact that you misspelled prescription.

I think he's getting at the fact that you used the word "prescription" when you meant "subscription", not to mention further the fact that you misspelled prescription.

I totally missed that. too funny on me. Time for a 'nm'.

Klein High School was ( still is?) a respectable High School football program when I was playing.

haha my bad, and I was talking about the rivals list, which isnt free for all btw but its all good lets go gophs

I got a fevah, and the only PRESCRIPTION is more cowbell !!!

That probably includes unofficial visits.

Ya its got to. It seems like an impressive number of kids to have all on one night. But I can see the logic in getting as many kids as possible to be there tomorrow.

it could include some basketball and other sports too...

Top Bottom