Is P.J. Fleck going to be at other sports now that recruiting for 2017 is done?

Taji34

Reaction score
He's been to men's and women's basketball. How about Men's and Women's hockey? Baseball and Softball once they start up? I think he should make appearances at as many different sports as he can this semester, get more fans to get on board with him. Thoughts?

I also would like to see him bring the entire team to some other sports as a group outing. Have the team go to some men's and women's hockey and bball. I dunno, I always thought it would be cool if all of our teams did that, going to each other's sports as a team.

He's been to men's and women's basketball. How about Men's and Women's hockey? Baseball and Softball once they start up? I think he should make appearances at as many different sports as he can this semester, get more fans to get on board with him. Thoughts?

I also would like to see him bring the entire team to some other sports as a group outing. Have the team go to some men's and women's hockey and bball. I dunno, I always thought it would be cool if all of our teams did that, going to each other's sports as a team.

Well he shouldn't have time because in every interview he says to be "Elite" you have to Recruit, Recruit some more, and keep Recruiting.

Top Bottom