Is NEB QB - Dylan Raiola actually a True Patrick Mahomes Fanboy?

99Gopher

Reaction score
I've seen comments that where NEB coach Matt Rhule told reporters previously that Raiola “patterns a lot of his game” after Mahomes as sometimes you'll see him try to make similar sidearm throws. However, I think it is a bit hilarious that he has went to the point where he basically is trying to copy his entire look and persona. I've seen stories in the New York Post about this as well as on other media outlets. However, maybe bordering a little bit on the weird side to a degree. A few examples:

1726174979515.png
1726175043221.png
1726175157413.png
1726175309726.png

As we sure the true reason Raiola went to NEB was that it fit the right color scheme for his fanboy obsession? Hopefully, if he develops into a top QB he also develops his own look and personality as well. More of a funny talker with this one.

Last edited:

Are those pictures real?

wtf...
Weird right? Those are all real pics pulled from news stories. I can see when you're a 12 yr old kid emulating your idol, but not a top college QB at a P4 program that's 19.

If the Huskers wore blue or the Chiefs wore green few would notice.

The shared team color is biasing people to think he's copying more than he is.

The broccoli with a very tight fade is a trendy look for lots of college kids these days.

There actually is a pretty shocking resemblance between the two. If someone didn't know better I could see them mistaking Raiola for a younger brother of Mahomes.

Supposedly, Raiola had that haircut for many years and didn't follow Mahomes with the look.

While "weird", if he's winning games, Nebraska fans wouldn't care if he was sleeping with his sister. But...maybe that's because he'd be more relatable?
Not wrong. He could probably wear a pink mini-skirt and heels if he won them 10 games.

Last edited:

If the Huskers wore blue or the Chiefs wore green few would notice.

The shared team color is biasing people to think he's copying more than he is.

The broccoli with a very tight fade is a trendy look for lots of college kids these days.
Is the chin mustache also trendy now?

Top Bottom