Is it just me?...

Schnauzer

Pretty Sure You are Wrong
Reaction score
...or does anyone else wish they would crawl up there and push camera #1 back to its original viewing angle? Prior to the last time it went down, you could see the exact same view of the south side of the stadium, plus the whole plaza, back of the scoreboard, and the side of the North end. Now half of the view is the street and unrelated buildings to the south of the stadium.

Obviously I just need the season to start to restore my sanity.

I'm with you...I can't figure out why they are showing us the streets and other buildings on the stadium cam. It seems pretty basic that the stadium camera should be centered on the stadium...even if some of the picture is the back of the huge scoreboard. I'd much rather see that than apartment buildings in the distance.

I think the U doesn't want the mass shots of the stadium until its completed so they can have a big splash and do it themselves. Have you noticed there HAS NOT been full news access to the stadium like Target field? Outside of helicopter flyovers or photos from here what have you really seen? The U wants to create the thunder about the stadium---when they are ready. That camera was purposely moved to that angle is what I would bet. I do not expect it to move back any time soon.

I would also add that this is the same reason Mike Max was NOT inside the stadium during his report with those two Gopher greats.

oh well.

I would also add that this is the same reason Mike Max was NOT inside the stadium during his report with those two Gopher greats.

Damn. I was hoping that people were starting to realize what an arrogant ass he was.:)

Top Bottom