Is it just me or are these pictures weird?

Maybe I live in a different world, but they look pretty much like most of the "pregnancy progress" pictures that I have seen from friends and acquaintances over the past 8-10 years. What looked extra weird to you?

Won't know for sure if the baby is really his until she smacks somebody in the nuts.

Maybe I live in a different world, but they look pretty much like most of the "pregnancy progress" pictures that I have seen from friends and acquaintances over the past 8-10 years. What looked extra weird to you?
The never ending obsession with Bradley; he’s got a beautiful wife and is expecting their first child - Congrats 🎈🎉🍾

Last edited:

Probably the fact she doesn't have much of a top on, cool if they are comfortable like that. Personally, I would feel weird distributing photos of my wife like that publicly.

First time seeing Davison in a picture without a nut punch - so that’s wierd😏. Don’t think it’s really him.

Well, for being an estimated 6 weeks until delivery, she's kept her pre-conception figure pretty well. I expect that she won't have too much trouble returning to it after birth. Plus, her boobs probably will be bigger. Solid effort by her all around I'd say!

A little over the top, which kinda’ fits Davison.

But good for him & his wife. All God’s children are a blessing.

I think you have hit it on the head. Not that it's Davison, it's just some people are in this world as others aren't. With my group of buddies, I couldn't imagine the crap you would get for posting a photo shoot of you and your wife in matching clothes trying desperately to show off your physiques. But to each their own.

And don't say it's an age thing. There are plenty of people all ages who find this strange and humorous behavior.

Top Bottom