Is Hayo In School?

Reaction score
I thought he was enrolling at The U. in Jan? There seems to be a lot of chatter on the Strib blogs to the contrary? Anyone know whats up?

He has to finish his degree this spring before he can enroll at the U.

I'm thinking it's BS, but one poster on the strib blog is saying Hayo flunked out of College of the Canyons and currently is not enrolled there...anyone have a ways to prove its a load of BS??

I'm thinking it's BS, but one poster on the strib blog is saying Hayo flunked out of College of the Canyons and currently is not enrolled there...anyone have a ways to prove its a load of BS??

Not unless Gopher Lady asks him. The guy that said it on the Strib blog is an Iowa troll that frequently goes on the site to flame. However, stop and think about it for a second, classes have to have been in progress for them for a few weeks and he just signed his LOI this last week. Does it seem a little strange to anyone else that he would fax his signed LOI from his college if he wasn't enrolled?

Not unless Gopher Lady asks him. The guy that said it on the Strib blog is an Iowa troll that frequently goes on the site to flame. However, stop and think about it for a second, classes have to have been in progress for them for a few weeks and he just signed his LOI this last week. Does it seem a little strange to anyone else that he would fax his signed LOI from his college if he wasn't enrolled?

I agree with you completely. However both on this board and over there there have been random postings by people who somehow are in the know, and are usually complete dicks about it when something bad happens for us. Like I said I think its prob BS, but weirder things have happened..especially on that blog.

I agree with you completely. However both on this board and over there there have been random postings by people who somehow are in the know, and are usually complete dicks about it when something bad happens for us. Like I said I think its prob BS, but weirder things have happened..especially on that blog.

The moniker of the person on that blog that has posted factual information regarding players in the program is not "The Truth." The factual information that has been posted in the Strib blog has been in regards to Spry, Tate', Thompson, and Brock. I haven't seen the poster that is in the know post on any recruits which implies to me it is someone in the program that knows all about what is going on with the personnel but is not associated with the recruiting.

Sorry, I intentionally didn't post the moniker of the person in the know because posters on the Strib blog can use any moniker to post under and I'm afraid that if I mentioned the moniker here some troll would go over there and post lies using that moniker.

I thought he was enrolling at The U. in Jan? There seems to be a lot of chatter on the Strib blogs to the contrary? Anyone know whats up?

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Hayo pass out at 31 Flavors last night!!

Crazy!

Strib guy is a troll

Considering College of the Canyons released Fall grades on Jan 12, Winter grades aren't released until Feb 20, and Spring classes start today (Feb 9) its pretty obvious this guy knows nothing (since his post was yesterday). If Hayo failed Fall quarter Brew would have pulled the scholarship similar to what they did to Paige and since Winter grades aren't released until a week from Friday there is absolutely no way this is true (not to mention Winter term is just one of those short one month sessions that most schools don't even require a full load for).

re

Considering College of the Canyons released Fall grades on Jan 12, Winter grades aren't released until Feb 20, and Spring classes start today (Feb 9) its pretty obvious this guy knows nothing (since his post was yesterday). If Hayo failed Fall quarter Brew would have pulled the scholarship similar to what they did to Paige and since Winter grades aren't released until a week from Friday there is absolutely no way this is true (not to mention Winter term is just one of those short one month sessions that most schools don't even require a full load for).

This was all in the troll's original post on Youngblood's bloog, in fact it was part of his point in his attack on Coach Brew. He claimed Brew knew all this amd only signed Hayo to get the recruitning points even though he claims he has gone to another school to try to get his grades up enough to get into the U of M.

How would someone make all this up?

Why would someone make this all up?

This was all in the troll's original post on Youngblood's bloog, in fact it was part of his point in his attack on Coach Brew. He claimed Brew knew all this amd only signed Hayo to get the recruitning points even though he claims he has gone to another school to try to get his grades up enough to get into the U of M.

How would someone make all this up?

Why would someone make this all up?

I have no idea if any of this is true or not however, the original post on the Strib blog only said Hayo was not enrolled and would not make it into school. Real tough to make up stuff like that. Here's what was on Fuller's PP blog yesterday (last part):
http://blogs.twincities.com/gophers/2009/02/fourstar_rb_could_sign_with_go.html

First off, what "if" or "could" was said. It says "would likely". He probably says that because nothing in life is guaranteed. I mean, he's still taking classes. He's passed 'em all up till this point, so he probably believes he'll do so this time around and be able to enroll this summer. But you never know. Point is, he's finishing up these classes and he'll be at the U this summer if things go as they should.

If it an iowa troll he should be looking at green's GPA of 0 for the fall semester. If you don't go to any classes it tough to get a grade.

I guess I don't full understand the admissions policy regarding Juco transfers, but isn't there two paths? One way is to prove yourself by good grades, the other is simply to get your two year degree. So I think he just needs a two year degree from an acredited instituion to be admitted. Grades and tests scores don't even matter at that point do they as long as he has the paper? Isn't that how it works?

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Hayo pass out at 31 Flavors last night!!

Crazy!

Hayo passed out at 31 Flavors last night? Can you ask your best friend to ask his sister to ask her boyfriend to ask his brother to ask his girlfriend to ask that guy what flavor of icecream Hayo was eating when he passed out?

Thanks - I needed a laugh today!

I would guess it was peanut butter ice cream.

Top Bottom