Is Clark Kellogg high?

Another Announcing Error

I could be wrong on this, but when we beat OSU at the Barn, wasn't that Evan Turnur's first game back after his injury? Nance and Kellogg kept saying we beat OSU withOUT Evan Turner. I think he played that game.

This has been covered extensively

I could be wrong on this, but when we beat OSU at the Barn, wasn't that Evan Turnur's first game back after his injury? Nance and Kellogg kept saying we beat OSU withOUT Evan Turner. I think he played that game.
But it will be interesting to see how this addressed in this afternoon's game.
No excuse for this mistake except that it makes sense to them: It was his second game back.

Illinois

I can't understand the analysis that Illinois would be in over the Gophers if we lose to OSU today.
I believe they stated the that record again top 50 RPI, - had Illinois at 5 and 9, and the Gophers at 5 and 6. (edge to Gophers, same wins less losses. There's a slight strength of schedule component here, but IL did lose all the additional top 50 RPI games they had). Overall record, - Illiniois 19-14, Gophers 21-13 (assuming a loss today to OSU), and most importantly, - The Gophers played Illinios once, and it was on IL home court and the Gophers won the game. The only possible addvantage IL has was a slightly better conference regualr season record, but MN is making-up for that in the tourney, and has gone deeper.

Top Bottom