Is anyone here going to the bowl game?

We had so much fun. One of the best decisions I've made. Creative Charters does a really nice job. I would not hesitate to go on another one of their trips. We had a great time at the pre-game gathering and at the game itself. Downtown Detroit is pretty cool. I'd really like to go to a Tigers game at some point.
Tigers game: Get the patio chair type seats at the very back few rows of the lower bowl. Free standing, with a little patio table between every two chairs. The single best seating idea I've ever encountered at any sporting event, and I've been to 24 MLB stadiums, a half dozen NFL stadiums, and lots of others.
Downtown Detroit is really nice, too.

We had so much fun. One of the best decisions I've made. Creative Charters does a really nice job. I would not hesitate to go on another one of their trips. We had a great time at the pre-game gathering and at the game itself. Downtown Detroit is pretty cool. I'd really like to go to a Tigers game at some point.
Nice, really cool that it paid off and you got to see a Gopher W.

Tigers game: Get the patio chair type seats at the very back few rows of the lower bowl. Free standing, with a little patio table between every two chairs. The single best seating idea I've ever encountered at any sporting event, and I've been to 24 MLB stadiums, a half dozen NFL stadiums, and lots of others.
Downtown Detroit is really nice, too.
What, you didn't end up a bullet riddled mess? I'M SHOCKED!

That seating sounds really cool. My wife and I went to see P!nk at Target Field this summer. We never went to our seats. We just hung by the top rail on the plaza on the downtown side and it was perfect.

Downtown Detroit is great. I did the doubleheader with the Quick Lane Bowl, then witnessed history as the Pistons lost their 27th straight. It was a Game 7 atmosphere as the Pistons almost ended the historic slide.

Was pleasantly surprised at the turnout and I sat next to the entire Taylor family who seemed very excited about the Gophers

I'm surprised CC doesn't include the ticket.

Maybe for this game they did that on purpose, knowing you could buy literally the cheapest nothing ticket and go sit literally anywhere you wanted.

Top Bottom