Iowa's Team GPA just went up 2 points

What Up Guy

Reaction score
Shonn Greene and his 0.0 just left early for the NFL draft.

Shonn Greene and his 0.0 just left early for the NFL draft.

Brilliant. Booted off the team for academic reasons, spends a year in a juco carting furniture to fund college and then returns to Iowa, only to skip classes for an entire semester. The interwebs make you stupid. Btw, deductive logic is your friend.

Brilliant. Booted off the team for academic reasons, spends a year in a juco carting furniture to fund college and then returns to Iowa, only to skip classes for an entire semester. The interwebs make you stupid. Btw, deductive logic is your friend.

I actually heard the same rumor of the 0.0 GPA. It allegedly came from an Iowa radio station that also said that Iowa grades were not due until after the Bowl game so they were delaying the release of the grades. I don't make a habit of hanging out nor driving through Iowa so it is heresay to me.

Its a fricken joke, lighten up. Its a rumor that went around, it could be true, could be false, bottom line I am glad we wont face him again. The GI guys were the ones who mentioned it, so its not like some message board rube just made it up.

Its a fricken joke, lighten up. Its a rumor that went around, it could be true, could be false, bottom line I am glad we wont face him again. The GI guys were the ones who mentioned it, so its not like some message board rube just made it up.

:D

I'll cede that I went a bit overboard there, but the interwebz rumor mill regarding Greene was a bit much. Say what you will about your hated rivals south of the Canadian border, but the kid did absolutely everything he needed to. Most players with a juco hiatus never come back, so credit should be given where it's due. I don't give two thirds of a poop what some scout.com hack reporter had to say about the matter, and that argument certainly doesn't lend credence to the rumor by any means. I'm not saying. I'm just saying.

Anyway, looking forward to the Air Force home opener in the fall. I'll be there in full Hawkeye regalia, rabidly cheering the Gophers on to their first home win. ;)

:D

I'll cede that I went a bit overboard there, but the interwebz rumor mill regarding Greene was a bit much. Say what you will about your hated rivals south of the Canadian border, but the kid did absolutely everything he needed to. Most players with a juco hiatus never come back, so credit should be given where it's due. I don't give two thirds of a poop what some scout.com hack reporter had to say about the matter, and that argument certainly doesn't lend credence to the rumor by any means. I'm not saying. I'm just saying.

Anyway, looking forward to the Air Force home opener in the fall. I'll be there in full Hawkeye regalia, rabidly cheering the Gophers on to their first home win. ;)

Oh, you're one of those tools. Showing up in school colors even though your favorite team isn't participating. Good for you.

He can wear what he wants. I have a brother in Quad Cities that wears Gopher gear to some Iowa games even when Gophers aren't playing. He says it creates great cheering motivation and he meets lots of new people that way, and enjoys doing it.

Oh, you're one of those tools. Showing up in school colors even though your favorite team isn't participating. Good for you.

Not too bad, as long as he is cheering for Gophers. Now, if he was there just to cheer against the Gophers, then go home. That honor is usually reserved for UND or WI fans. :D

Well, I didn't attend Minnesota so why would I sport Gopher colors? The wife will be wearing maroon and gold, just the same as she does when we attend games in Iowa City where Minnesota is not involved. She is proud of her school, and rightly so.

Jeesh, I'm not showing up to cheer against the Gophs, but for them.;)

Top Bottom