Iowa's leading rusher Adam Robinson transferring to MINNESOTA........duluth

Neutral

Banned
Reaction score
Pretty crazy. No reason he can't pop off 1,400 yards if he gets the ball enough. If his concussion and Mary Jane issues are taken care of, look out NSIC!

In the state of Minnesota, it looks like Duluth has the RB with the most yards in the Big Ten last season. He dashed for almost 1,000 in 2010.

So, let's see, Winona State has a 4**** Auburn transfer and UMD has a former starting tailback from a major football program. Pretty neat.

Sporting News article

So Iowa has had three RBs transfer out since last season! Sounds like some trouble brewing.

Pretty crazy. No reason he can't pop off 1,400 yards if he gets the ball enough. If his concussion and Mary Jane issues are taken care of, look out NSIC!

In the state of Minnesota, it looks like Duluth has the RB with the most yards in the Big Ten last season. He dashed for almost 1,000 in 2010.

So, let's see, Winona State has a 4**** Auburn transfer and UMD has a former starting tailback from a major football program. Pretty neat.

Sporting News article

How long before our "savant" AD schedules the Bulldogs? I'll bet he's dialing the ADs at MSU-Moorhead and Minnesota-Morris, too. Hell, we played Carleton once. C'mon Joel, get on this one!!!!

That is REALLY interesting. I'm a big Bulldog fan, so I'm partially excited for this. But then again, he IS a former Hawkeye.. And he DOES have issues that we aren't sure he's taken care of.

Needless to say, I'll be following the 'Dawgs a little closer this year.

That is REALLY interesting. I'm a big Bulldog fan, so I'm partially excited for this. But then again, he IS a former Hawkeye.. And he DOES have issues that we aren't sure he's taken care of.

Needless to say, I'll be following the 'Dawgs a little closer this year.

Don't worry you will not have to worry about him playing until next year, as the NCAA has ruled he must sit out the entire year before he can play for UMD

He bailed as soon as he realized that he wasn't at Southern Miss. It is, after all, quite confusing. ;)

The Bulldogs will be very solid again this year but look for St. Cloud State to knock them off when the Huskies host the Dogs on October 29. SCSU gave UMD two tough games last year of which SCSU should have beaten UMD in the playoffs. SCSU's QB is top shelf.

BTW: I will be at TCF on Oct 29th watching the Gophers take two in a row from Ioweeeee.

wait a year and play at UMD? hmmmmmmm...he could have done the same thing and played at Kentucky or South Carolina. This story isn't over yet.

Did I read somewhere that he also recently blew out his achilles?

Isn't there an NSIC or UMD board somewhere where this could be discussed? I care as much about any of this as I do about Rosemount HS football.

Top Bottom