Iowa tickets came!!!

Cool! Some friends and I are thinking of making the trip as well. Anyone have any Iowa City tips? I realize I am opening the gates for some Iowa/Iowa City jokes here..., but I have never seen the home team play on the road, and I think it would be great!

Cool! Some friends and I are thinking of making the trip as well. Anyone have any Iowa City tips? I realize I am opening the gates for some Iowa/Iowa City jokes here..., but I have never seen the home team play on the road, and I think it would be great!

There are a few Iowa/Iowa City threads if you search them out - one is just a few clicks down from this one on the homepage:

http://www.forums.gopherhole.com/boards/showthread.php?39977-Kinnick-Stadium-Parking

I would highly recommend making the trip - once you make your first visit to another stadium/campus, you'll want to visit them all. Hopefully you already have someplace to stay lined up if you're making the journey on Friday, since there won't be any hotels in IC by this point. In the past, we've stayed in Cedar Rapids (where the team stays) and gotten up early Saturday AM to tailgate in IC.

I might have 2 tickets for the tilt; I should know within the next couple of days. Message me if you're interested. I'm not looking to make money.

Top Bottom