Iowa Ticket Tracker

There is a raised curb area near our weekly tailgate spot where an over-served Nebraska fan just laid down and moaned about their loss after the 2013 victory over the corn.

Nearly every home game my wife manages to point that spot out to visitors and declares a “remember when.” We need a spot like that with Iowa.

I hope first and foremost the student section is full. A full stadium sellout would be nice too.

I just looked at Gopher Sports. Only 9 seats left that are NOT chairback seats. Pretty much everything left is on the sidelines at higher $$$ amounts.

There is a raised curb area near our weekly tailgate spot where an over-served Nebraska fan just laid down and moaned about their loss after the 2013 victory over the corn.

Nearly every home game my wife manages to point that spot out to visitors and declares a “remember when.” We need a spot like that with Iowa.

I hope first and foremost the student section is full. A full stadium sellout would be nice too.

The student section doesn’t seem to be an issue the last few years. A night game against a rival will absolutely not be an issue

If it's a close game, and Floyd is on the line, they will absolutely stay to the end.
Yeah....in terms of things to worry about crowd wise the students should be the least of anyone's concerns. They will be there and as long as the game is in doubt they will stay. If it turns into a route one way or another they may find other things to do with their time but that seems unlikely given the recent history between these teams and how close the games have been.

To replace the bathroom at the Dome...

Top Bottom