Iowa Road Trip

edinafan84

Reaction score
My wife, Brother-in-Law, hi girlfriend and I are all heading down to the Gopher v Hawkeye game on 11/21.

We are thinking of tailgating. Anyone have suggestions for good spots and/or would like to tailgate with us?

L

My wife, Brother-in-Law, hi girlfriend and I are all heading down to the Gopher v Hawkeye game on 11/21.

We are thinking of tailgating. Anyone have suggestions for good spots and/or would like to tailgate with us?

L

My best suggestion would be to just tailgate with the GoalLine Club. Pay 15-20 bucks per person, and that covers food, drink and entertainment.

Still debating whether to make this trip myself.

For tailgating, try the Finkbine Golf Course west of the stadium.

Golf course is a great location to tailgate.

I just booked a hotel in Cedar Rapids and bought 4 tickets with my brother in-law. Gopher sideline section 107 Row 74 I think. Not sure if we will do the golf course or Goal Line Club.

My best suggestion would be to just tailgate with the GoalLine Club. Pay 15-20 bucks per person, and that covers food, drink and entertainment.

I'll second that. Went to the GLC tailgate in Madison last year and had a blast. It was almost a shame when the game was about to start and I had to leave.

I'm sure there will be more discussion on this later in the fall, but I'm going down there too and it will be nice to know where my fellow Gopher fans will be.

I bought 4 tickets to this game last week....can't wait!

I will be going again this year. Tailgating at Stinkbine is fine but the lots behind where they sell food are pretty fun too.

Top Bottom