Iowa RB Arrested for Possession of Marijuana

Just fantastic. I remember reading up on his background after the committed to Iowa and hoped he did well. The kid's been through a lot and this isn't really a big deal, but with the constant turmoil at the RB position...Kirk's got a lot of work to do. I think that window is getting smaller and smaller. They've had some great players and great teams, but man have they had their problems.

Oh Floyd, how I love seeing you in our trophy case.

The Angry Iowa Running Back Hating God (AIRBHG) is alive and well.

wow. how many RB's is that for iowa in the last few years? either busted on drugs or decided to leave the hogeyes because we all know deep down the corky ferentz is a giant *&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#. feels like they are up to something like 7 or 8 RB's in the last 3 or 4 seasons that did not play through their eligibility and are out of their program.

Iowa...where dreams of being a running back go to die.

This has become systematic, it has become too large of a sample size to be a coincidence.

I honestly thought someone dredged up an old thread when I saw this topic. Sheesh... At least his acl is in one piece (for now).

I honestly thought someone dredged up an old thread when I saw this topic. Sheesh... At least his acl is in one piece (for now).

I thought the same thing! Groundhog Day, Iowa City version.

Top Bottom