Invite to the HuskerMax tailgate

BigRedMax

Reaction score
Hello Gopher fans. I would like to extend an invitation to you guys to join us at our HuskerMax tailgate for some Husker hospitality along with some free food and drink. FORMO is coming down for the game. Join him at our tailgate. It is located at the corner of 10th and N Street just a few blocks from the stadium. You can't miss it. We have 16 parking stalls in the northwest corner of square block parking lot that is nothing but tailgaters. Just look for the orange snow fence.

If you would like to attend send me an email to [email protected] with the full names of the Gopher fans in your party and I will add you the to RSVP list. You need to be on the list in order to get in. I have set aside 25 spots of the 500 available for Gopher fans.

Here are some photos from the Wisconsin game.

I have requests for 20 people so far. There are 5 spaces left. After that I will create a wait list if there is space available.

The tailgate is full. Future requests will be put on a wait list. Looking forward to showing you guys a great time.

BigRedMax - thanks for the generous invite but as usual, I'm a day late and a dollar or two short. Any suggestions where MN fans should tailgate? We'll have a party of four (wife and I along with our 13 y.o. son and his friend). We're staying near the airport if that makes any difference as to where we should try and park.

Thanks.

Yup, I'll be there.. Hopefully if anyone of you go, you find me!

We had a great time at the tailgate and enjoyed entertaining the Gopherhole faithful. Here is a picture of Mr. and Mrs. FORMO with Johnny Rodgers.

I have more photos posted in this thread.

P1180492.jpg

Top Bottom