Introducing our newest acronym. H.E.R.E

PJparty

Reaction score
Helping End Racism through Ecuaction. It was mentioned in the ESPN front page article. It really is BIGGER than football.

Bateman also switching to number 0 to promote zero tolerance towards racism. Is he the best thing to happen to Minnesota football? I can't remember a player that has promoted our program so much from within.

I love this team and I love this coach.

:-: SKI-U-MAH :-: HYPRR :-: FAMILY :-: NEKTON :-: ELITE :-: RTB :-: HERE :-:

Helping End Racism through Ecuaction. It was mentioned in the ESPN front page article. It really is BIGGER than football.

Bateman also switching to number 0 to promote zero tolerance towards racism. Is he the best thing to happen to Minnesota football? I can't remember a player that has promoted our program so much from within.

Carter Coughlin was and still is a pretty big proponent of the program. But he's from here and grew up as a Gopher fan.

Pretty impressive to get a guy from the deep south, who probably knew nothing about the program before his recruitment, to be this vocal.

I would have gone with HEAR, "Help End All Racism".

When you read about what has been happening in other Big programs, IO., I'm proud that this program is focusing on a bigger picture. Go Gophers !

Carter Coughlin was and still is a pretty big proponent of the program. But he's from here and grew up as a Gopher fan.

Pretty impressive to get a guy from the deep south, who probably knew nothing about the program before his recruitment, to be this vocal.

Steven Ortiz seems like a strong candidate to follow in Bateman's footsteps in terms of his level of investment in the program which is super high for a kid out of Arizona.

Top Bottom