Intro on the big screen and other stuff

Gophs

Reaction score
I noticed today that Play4Brew is still up and linked to the University Athletic Department Web site. It's kinda sad to see.

Also, what do you think the U is going to do to introduce the team on the big screen? I know there's a lot of Brewster appearances.

I hope they photoshop Horton's face onto Brew's body for the lulz.

Good question though. They've gotta do some edits quickly this week.

I hope they photoshop Horton's face onto Brew's body for the lulz.

Good question though. They've gotta do some edits quickly this week.

It will be Tony Dungy's face. Don't you know anything.;)

I noticed today that Play4Brew is still up and linked to the University Athletic Department Web site. It's kinda sad to see.

Also, what do you think the U is going to do to introduce the team on the big screen? I know there's a lot of Brewster appearances.

I got sad watching the play4brew intro too. Brew was so passionate about Gopher football. I really admired that about him. I used to get chills when Brew said:

'If we have to, we're gonna crawl in this locker room, and on our back is gonna be an axe, on our back is gonna be an axe, Let's Go Get the Axe!'

I don't care who the new coach is. On gameday I'm gonna be listening to 'My Squad' with the Brew intro.

It's just too bad Brew never found the right coaching staff to support his impressive recruiting and PR skills.

Top Bottom