Interview with QB Jacob Knuth

He already has the mini Fleck going on.

He already has the mini Fleck going on.
Well if Tanner doesn't end up on staff next year we are going to need someone to fill that role after the 2022 season. Knuth might have a little too much hair though. Then again, both Fleck and Morgan had hair as well when they showed up on campus the first time.

Well if Tanner doesn't end up on staff next year we are going to need someone to fill that role after the 2022 season. Knuth might have a little too much hair though. Then again, both Fleck and Morgan had hair as well when they showed up on campus the first time.
I know right! Give him about 5 months on campus and his head will look like it was spit shined!

Haven't been on an online meeting yet? You select your background.
The optimal term in my comment was “fake.” It being a virtual background doesn’t make it real in my world and if you listen to the interview and the interviewer then you may understand the quip regarding “comic books.”
Maybe stay off the interstate 🛣🥴for all our sakes 👍

Finally watched the interview. Very mature kid which isn't all that surprising for a QB recruit. Time will tell if he pans out at the college level but seems to be coming in with the right attitude, ready to get to work.

I rarely invest much hopeful energy and hang on to such high aspirations for any recruit/commit. But I’ve been watching him closely since he 1st came on the recruiting radar. Was thrilled when he became a Gopher.

So, I’m willing to throw caution to the wind, put my very high hopes out there with the awareness they may be vaporized, but I’m all in on this young man. Color me - in (Green)spanish . . . irrationally exuberant!

My conclusion after watching the interview: Jacob Knuth will be compared to Josh Allan
and play 3 years for the Gophers.

Top Bottom