Interview with Paul Carter

Good interview. Yep, beating the Badgers at Kohl, watching them wilt under the press...ahhh that game was awesome

Thanks. Yeah, Paul is a really nice guy. I'm glad he said beating the badgers in OT, that was a great moment.

Thanks. Yeah, Paul is a really nice guy. I'm glad he said beating the badgers in OT, that was a great moment.

Many didn't agree but I think Paul's block at the end of that game was huge. I am not taking away the plays that Westy made but I am not sure what would have happened if Paul didn't make that play.

Go Gophers

Many didn't agree but I think Paul's block at the end of that game was huge. I am not taking away the plays that Westy made but I am not sure what would have happened if Paul didn't make that play.

Go Gophers

Oh, that chase down block was huge, probably the highlight of Paul Carter that I'll remember most, no doubt. Bohannon (I think) was easily gonna put 'em up 6 with little time left and he just soared in and took it away, and then Johnson and Westbrook were able to do their thing. But no doubt, that block might have been the biggest play, cause it would have put them in a really bad spot had he puts that layup in.

I actually think Carter could be a good NBA player. He has gotten better every year. Will he be an all-star? Probably not. But, he is a great guy, has good size and amazing work ethic.

Top Bottom