Interview with Kill

Thanks for posting Doogie. Just wish I could hear your questions better on the vid.

Thanks for posting Doogie. Just wish I could hear your questions better on the vid.

That was my fault... I never moved the mic, thinking I only needed his answers to sound clear.

Questions:
1) How important are events like these?

2) You sure you want people to show-up at your office door (he invited anyone in the crowd to do so)...

3) Grades come tomorrow... bad news coming? (hinted at chance during speech)

4) 47 players staying on campus all summer, including Gray...

5) Talk to Tubby (one cancer survivor to another)?

I hope that Coach Kill can implement the changes he seeks with respect to the students attending the game. The fb program making the students feel appreciated will go a long way in getting more of their butts in the seats. The beauty of college fb is the student section and I think that the U can do a lot more to make the students feel like they are a part of the program and their support is greatly wanted and appreciated.

Doogie, KSTP Sports has tipped my viewing habits. 5,6, 10 I either dvr it or watch it. I have no idea of the share, or whatever the station pulls but Dave Dahl is the best. The Gopher Coverage is the best. I also like the reporters on scene, doing a human interest story, or an investigation. Tell whomever counts these things, I am a viewer. Thanks for your coverage.

Doogie, KSTP Sports has tipped my viewing habits. 5,6, 10 I either dvr it or watch it. I have no idea of the share, or whatever the station pulls but Dave Dahl is the best. The Goper Coverage is the best. I also like the reporters on scene, doing a human interest story, or an investigation. Tell whomever counts these things, I am a viewer. Thanks for your coverage.

Thank you!!!

Top Bottom