Inspirational Sports Speeches

Reaction score
It would be cool to have this played before every game or against a big opponent like Wisconsin. Pretty awesome video.

I'd like the Gophers to come out to AC/DC's "Walk all over you". I nice long intro until the 2:15 mark. This will get TCF rocking!

I wish we had the video of Dick Mosely's speech at halftime of the Gopher Michigan game back in '77. That was definitely a keeper.

I find this George Brett story to be quite inspirational. It reminds me to always have a good teammate or friend to back you up. It's also damn funny.
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/PseNrUeSmXk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The original inspiration montage

Win one for the Gipper!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/NmY7ttVNiWo?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Lets Dance!!!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/vkhOiPc-yvA?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

We Are Marshall!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/IEL8PYu4RR4?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Top Bottom