Insight Bowl

station19

Reaction score
I had better be able to watch the game or I will be royaly p....unhappy.

Why couldn't you watch the game? Or do you mean that you have to watch the game at home.

Why couldn't you watch the game? Or do you mean that you have to watch the game at home.

I would like to watch the game at home but can't get NFL network at home. I also refuse to watch a game in a bar.

I would like to watch the game at home but can't get NFL network at home. I also refuse to watch a game in a bar.

I enjoy watching at a bar.

It's more of a being at the game experience than watching at home by yourself.

If you're going to be so picky that you HAVE to watch the game at home then maybe you should find a carrier that offers all of the networks that the Gophers have a possibility of playing on.

I have ESPNU, ESPN360, Big Ten Network, CSTV, Versus, NFL Network etc.....

and I'll still be watching the Insight Bowl in a bar.

Woe is you.

All parties (statewide) that ae being held in places without the NFL Network should be canceled at once. Or at lease postponed until 10:00 PM.

you can watch the game on nfl network for free on comcast in mpls metro

I had better be able to watch the game or I will be royaly p....unhappy.

UM and the nfl network recently got comcast to agree to make the nfl network available for free for 24 hours in the minneapolis metro market the day of the gopher/jayhawk game. so assuming you live in the mpls metro, have comcast and at least the digital "starter" tier of cable service you are GOLDEN......pun intended

Top Bottom