Insight Bowl is Official

Good Luck Gophers, and please smoke Kansas. I hope the B10 does well in bowls.

Any word on changing tipoff time for the basketball Big Ten opener? As of right now that is also at 5:00 New Years Eve.

please just score for the love of God and i'll be happy!

Does anyone know or remember how many tickets were sold out of our allotment two years ago?

It was a fun game to go too as far as the atmosphere. I really enjoyed the videos they had before each team came onto the field, the fireworks with team colors, and the sunset out the end of the stadium was awesome!

Everything about this Bowl was great. The city, the U's activities, the Bowl committees activities, the weather, even the game!

Take a break from the winter and support your Golden Gophers!

PS we have been to all 10 of our last Bowls and this was by far the most fun!

GO GO GOPHERS!

Looking forward to seeing all of you in the "Valley of the Sun"!!

I know some people in this board were hoping the Gophers might move up to the Champs Bowl, but all and all I think there's going to be a lot of fun had by all in Tempe!! I look forward to seeing some of your faces again just like two years ago. I hope the game time temps are a little nicer than two years ago. Honestly, as a Minnesota fan, I am on cloud 9!! Here's my December to remember:

Dec 14th: Division leading Vikings come to town to play Red Birds at UPIG Stadium..Go Vikes!!
Dec 20th: Tubby's Boys in Glendale to play the other Cardinals (Louisville).
Dec 31st: Brew Crew at Sun Devil Stadium vs. the Jayhawks in the Insight Bowl! Can you say "Beers on Mill Ave."????

SWEET!!!!!

Does anyone know or remember how many tickets were sold out of our allotment two years ago?

It was a fun game to go too as far as the atmosphere. I really enjoyed the videos they had before each team came onto the field, the fireworks with team colors, and the sunset out the end of the stadium was awesome!

Tempe is a great place for a bowl game. Plenty of hotels right by campus, plenty of bars on Mill Avenue, plenty of ASU girls (well, not as much during winter break, unfortunately). Because the game is on New Year's Eve this year, kickoff is a little earlier than it was for us last time - the sun will be shining in the faces of the fans on our side of the stadium, but we'll get that sunset as we approach halftime.

Maroon and Gold...out side....the way it was meant to be.

GM

Is there a line on it already? I presume Kansas will be favored.

Guessing by a TD.

Can't say I'm real confident, but the bowl games are the best way for the Big-10 to get some respect back.

Top Bottom