Injuries finally catch up?

Ogee Ogilthorpe

Tattooed Millionaire
Reaction score
This weekend we'll finally get to see just what kind of O-Line depth the Gophers have.

Does the juggling on the O-Line finally catch up with the Gophers tomorrow? The interior of the O-Line is a mess right now; Mottla out, Epping over to Center, Bak in, and now Tommy O is out. That's a LOT of youth on the interior of the line to go with starting BT play. If the Gophers win tomorrow, Limegrover needs to get some serious props for getting these guys ready to play. The three starters at LG-C-RG tomorrow all different than just a couple of weeks ago.

I think the defense will come to play, especially since they've managed to stay relatively healthy. I don't see the Iowa offense accounting for more than 17-20 points.

Gophers need huge efforts from Bak, Epping, and Christenson tomorrow, no doubt about it. Bye week couldn't be coming at a better time.

This weekend we'll finally get to see just what kind of O-Line depth the Gophers have.

Does the juggling on the O-Line finally catch up with the Gophers tomorrow? The interior of the O-Line is a mess right now; Mottla out, Epping over to Center, Bak in, and now Tommy O is out. That's a LOT of youth on the interior of the line to go with starting BT play. If the Gophers win tomorrow, Limegrover needs to get some serious props for getting these guys ready to play. The three starters at LG-C-RG tomorrow all different than just a couple of weeks ago.

I think the defense will come to play, especially since they've managed to stay relatively healthy. I don't see the Iowa offense accounting for more than 17-20 points.

Gophers need huge efforts from Bak, Epping, and Christenson tomorrow, no doubt about it. Bye week couldn't be coming at a better time.

Definitely the biggest area for concern tomorrow.

Next man up.

Top Bottom