Information on the New Gopher Football Coach

gold04

Reaction score
I know after today people are going to start speculating who might become our new Gopher football coach when the season ends. Let me tell you a chance meeting I had that may shead some light on the subject. I'll try to remember the details as best as I can.

I was standing in line this morning at the McDonalds by the Athletic buildings on campus. It was packed because a lot of students were there. I was wearing a Gopher football shirt and the guy in front of me asked if I was a Gopher football fan. I said of course, and we talked about the Wisconsin game. He told me when I get my food to come and sit at his table, because he has some information on our new football coach. I said, "what do you mean new football coach." He said, "The U has secretly been working on finding a new coach for sometime." He then walked away and sat down.

After I recieved my food, I sat down at his table, and he told me one of the most amazing stories I have ever heard. He told me he was given instructions to drive down to Dallas and meet two men in grey suits behind the Grassy Knoll. The instructions specifically told him to make sure no one was following him when he drove down to Dallas.

Sure enough he went down to Dallas and walked towards the Grassy Knoll. As soon as he arrived behind the Grassy Knoll, two men in grey suits were already waiting there. They handed him a briefcase with a small package and some clothes inside of it. He asked them what was in the package and they said a coded message about the new Gopher football coach. They gave him a piece of paper with instructions in what he was suppose to do. They did not want him to draw any attention to himself when driving home, so they gave him instructions not to go over the speed limit.

When he got home the next day he drove to the admistration building where President Bruinicks office resides. He got out of the car dressed in a suit and tie and he was carrying the briefcase. He went in the restroom nearest to the president's office and opened the briefcase. He took off his over coat and took out a custodian's outfit from the briefcase and put it over his clothes. He then put the small package in his pocket and put his overcoat in the briefcase and hide it in the restroom.

He then proceed to the Presidents office and told his secretary he needed to clean Bruinick's office. He went into the office and put the package in Bruinick's top drawer. He then exited the office and went out the back door. He dumped his custodian outfit in a nearby dumpster and walked to his car. Once he got in his car he sent a text message to someone with the initials JM that the package had been delivered. Then he drove back home.

He then told me they had sent him a text massage of the coded message just in case the package got lost. I asked him if he knew who the new Gopher football coach is? He carefully looked around the resturant and then told me, "If we find out that information, it could be the end of us." He handed me a piece of paper with the coded message on it, then he got up without saying goodbye, and walked out the of the resturant.

I've got this coded message, and as soon as I decode it, I'll post the answer on Gopherhole. My life means nothing to me and how would they know who's posting the message? Anyone out there good at decoding messages?

If you actually have this much free time would you mind stopping by my place to help me rake leaves later today?

i can tell you right now the decoded message reads either, 'you just lost the game' or 'West Philadelphia Born and raised....."

what amazes me is that you did not post this 4 odd wks ago after 99% of us save you realized we'd have a new coach after the season

national-treasure-550x274.jpg

gold04 that was a good story. I felt like I walked into a 'Choose your own Adventure' book. But I never got to choose. You should have included the message, and then written what page numbers we should turn to based on what results we got.

Two problems with your story. One, if this strangers' life was actually in danger, you would have just guaranteed that he be killed. You think the administration doesn't know about the existence of Gopherhole?

Two, if he was so worried about his safety, why did he randomly tell a total stranger all the details of the plan? If I knew something that could get me killed, I wouldn't be discussing it with every person I met.

Ahlibobwa,

I didn't realize that posting this information on Gopherhole might get that guy killed. My sympathies to him and his family.

Ahlibobwa,

I didn't realize that posting this information on Gopherhole might get that guy killed. My sympathies to him and his family.

haha, that is pretty funny. I enjoyed this comment. :clap:

Top Bottom