Inflation

howeda7

Reaction score
Imagine a mainstream republican doing the exact same thing, but change the organization to the Nazi party, and tell me if you’d grant the same defense.
Both are unacceptable. But I was asking for your official declaration that he's a Commie, not a yeahbut.

Also, it's not hard to imagine. Glen Younkin, new GQP hero, attended a rally and pledged allegiance to the flag one of the Insurrectionists paraded through the capital. That was totally fine apparently. He's just a moderate suburban soccer dad, after all.

Section2

Reaction score
Both are unacceptable. But I was asking for your official declaration that he's a Commie, not a yeahbut.

Also, it's not hard to imagine. Glen Younkin, new GQP hero, attended a rally and pledged allegiance to the flag one of the Insurrectionists paraded through the capital. That was totally fine apparently. He's just a moderate suburban soccer dad, after all.
I have no idea. The only thing I know about him is that he lied about serving in Vietnam. What it does tell you is that this is a much more mainstream view than you are willing to admit.

link to this happening? Youngkin strikes me as very moderate, I have a hard time believing any of it.

I do love they there’s no difference between a 1/6 protester and a Nazi in your mind. But keep feigning outrage that I stated there are a lot of communists in this country. Naive to the extreme.

howeda7

Reaction score
I have no idea. The only thing I know about him is that he lied about serving in Vietnam. What it does tell you is that this is a much more mainstream view than you are willing to admit.

link to this happening? Youngkin strikes me as very moderate, I have a hard time believing any of it.

I do love they there’s no difference between a 1/6 protester and a Nazi in your mind. But keep feigning outrage that I stated there are a lot of communists in this country. Naive to the extreme.

Section2

Reaction score
Ah, CNN reported it and Youngkin denounced it. Kinzinger “heard” about it.

Honestly, for the life of me I can’t understand why you have such a hard on for politicians like Glen Youngkin and Mitt Romney. Just completely vanilla politicians. If you hate Trump and MGT and the like, fine. Why do you hate these guys so much? Makes no sense. Unless you’ve just become a hack for one political party.

Spoofin

Reaction score

As to the bolded - your "proof" doesn't even say Glen Younkin pledged allegiance, it says DT supporters did it during a rally for Glen Younkin. :rolleyes:

howeda7

Reaction score
Ah, CNN reported it and Youngkin denounced it. Kinzinger “heard” about it.
CNN and Kinzinger are no "Am Greatness" or Deb The Dissident

People like Younkin are in some ways worse because they're complete frauds. In front of Trumpsters it's sure, I'll come to your Insurrection Flag rally, "don't worry I'll ban abortion and overturn same sex marriage and be Trump's #1 Ally MAGA!" and in front of of everyone else it's "aw shucks I'm just a sweater-vest loving soccer dad from the suburbs."

Spoofin

Reaction score

People like Younkin are in some ways worse because they're complete frauds. In front of Trumpsters it's sure, I'll come to your Insurrection Flag rally, "don't worry I'll ban abortion and overturn same sex marriage and be Trump's #1 Ally MAGA!" and in front of of everyone else it's "aw shucks I'm just a sweater-vest loving soccer dad from the suburbs."

Except that Younkin distanced himself from Trump. You simply can’t think for yourself at all. #SheepBeSheep

Section2

Reaction score

Section2

Reaction score

You are just beyond hope. Trump broke you more than he broke Hillary.

KGF

Reaction score
I gotta post this on this thread too. Nancy may be losing it too:

kg21

Reaction score
Gas at Costco $2.69

THANK YOU Joe Biden!
🤣🤣🤣
Was it you or Howie that would say that the president has nothing to do with the price of gas?

Oh, how times do change.

Wally

Reaction score
Was it you or Howie that would say that the president has nothing to do with the price of gas?

Oh, how times do change.

Guess you can't see that I am making fun of all you idiots....
Hilarious...
🤣🤣🤣🤣

Wally

Reaction score
Maybe. This is a lot more complicated than you know. We are in uncharted waters on monetary policy.

Why?
We have a boom and bust economy thanks to the Fed and Republicans, it's not new. It's going to keep on keeping on.

I just hope they raise rates the markets overcorrects as it's prone to do and makes cash great again. The next 2-3 years would be perfect because we finally have enough cash to take advantage.

Last edited:

Spoofin

Reaction score

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
No worries Kamala. Some #sheep here on GH also said it was transitory, temporary, not gonna last, etc. Wonder where they got their talking points?

Kamala Harris struggles through question on inflation during CBS interview​

In all fairness, she may not be entirely sure what 'inflation' is. Was this taken out of context, and did they explain to her just what inflation is before asking the question?

Section2

Reaction score
In all fairness, she may not be entirely sure what 'inflation' is. Was this taken out of context, and did they explain to her just what inflation is before asking the question?
I’m going with either heavily edited or out of context. I have learned from the best (Howie).

Top Bottom