Inflation

TRF Guy

Reaction score
Ok you pos.
I am not envious, I don't care if I am rich.

I just want everyone to have a shot at success, it has nothing to do with me.

I honestly don't care if I die, if it wasn't for my kids I probably would have already ended my life in one way or another. That's the truth.
Sorry you feel that way. Your life has great value. It’s never too late to achieve your dreams. Being comfortable is the enemy, and we all fall into that trap. You’d be happier if you spent less time worrying about the lives of others.
Absolutely spot on

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
Who? With link please. There absolutely is power among those 5000. Most of them finance the left- that's right, the Dems are now the party of Big Business. People that have 100 million plus don't care about taxes, they'll game you, hide it move it and worse yet, they'll use it to manipulate politicians who have clout...big government swampers...Schumer, Pelosi, McConnell among them.
The fact that Liberals are oblivious to the fact that these are the people that they unwittingly prop up continues to be just jaw-dropping, the lack of self-awareness. What is it going to take for lefties to figure out that the people they claim to hate so much are the very ones that they prop up and are creating the income gap that they so vehemently rail against?

Spoofin

Reaction score
The fact that Liberals are oblivious to the fact that these are the people that they unwittingly prop up continues to be just jaw-dropping, the lack of self-awareness. What is it going to take for lefties to figure out that the people they claim to hate so much are the very ones that they prop up and are creating the income gap that they so vehemently rail against?
Call a spade a spade. Too many lefties simply believe what they are told to believe. They are sheep and the MSM is the shepherd. Those folks won't figure this out because those folks will never be told to figure it out.

bga1

Reaction score
Call a spade a spade. Too many lefties simply believe what they are told to believe. They are sheep and the MSM is the shepherd. Those folks won't figure this out because those folks will never be told to figure it out.
I don't blame standard Dems that aren't paying close attention, though. They SHOULD be able to trust the media. Unfortunately, they read the headlines, believe it and move on because they believe that the well heeled media would never lie. They are naive.

Who I do blame are the people that KNOW that the media has been consistently wrong over the past 5-6 years all in the same direction- yet they continually spout the same media and cite them as though they are unassailable truth tellers. They are liars just like their masters in the media. We see several of these types here on the GH.

MplsGopher

Banned
Reaction score
What is it going to take for lefties to figure out that the people they claim to hate so much
No one hates a rich person.

They hate a rich person who tries to cheat their way out of paying their fair share. Granted, that's a lot of rich people.

Wally

Reaction score
So to you wealth is defined by overall net worth. I guess I was thinking more along the lines of earning ability and annual salary or household income. Regardless....

Your net worth number for wealth of 9 figures is absurd, infinitely beyond 1% folks and yet still does not guarantee any power whatsoever. You have still not offered any indication or validation that wealth directly translates to power in any way.
Are you for real?
Do you know how politics works here?

Wally

Reaction score
Your net worth number for wealth of 9 figures is absurd, infinitely beyond 1% folks

It's not absurd. The number of people with wealth at those levels isn't insignificant and the influence they wield is far from insignificant.

Wally

Reaction score
You care that you are less rich than others. Their success and achievements make you feel bad about yourself.
Rediculous.
I have no drive to be extremely wealthy. If my needs are taken care of and I have enough money to play beer league hockey,downhill ski when i want to and take a vacation or two a year I am happy with that. That's the truth. Why would you assume I am jealous?

It's such a weird and twisted take you have, it says alot more about you than me.

How much have you or will you inherit?

We live way below our means, our house is shit, literally. I don't desire a nice house except for the couple of days a year you would entertain. We literally have more in cash than our house is worth, yes cash and I am not including anything in the market or any retirement accounts.

If I was extremely wealthy I would buy land and put it in conservation easements so it can never get destroyed, that would be the main thing I would do with extreme wealth.

Last edited:

TRF Guy

Reaction score
Rediculous.
I have no drive to be extremely wealthy. If my needs are taken care of and I have enough money to play beer league hockey,downhill ski when i want to and take a vacation or two a year I am happy with that. That's the truth. Why would you assume I am jealous?

It's such a weird and twisted take you have, it says alot more about you than me.

We live way below our means, our house is shit, literally. I don't desire a nice house except for the couple of days a year you would entertain. We literally have more in cash than our house is worth, yes cash and I am not including anything in the market or any retirement accounts.

If I was extremely wealthy I would buy land and put it in conservation easements so it can never get destroyed, that would be the only thing I would do with extreme wealth.
Damn Wally I’m kind of with you on this. I and my wife don’t need a lot. I do have a small cabin not far from where we live. Other than that a normal middle class family that enjoy the little things in life

Wally

Reaction score
Damn Wally I’m kind of with you on this. I and my wife don’t need a lot. I do have a small cabin not far from where we live. Other than that a normal middle class family that enjoy the little things in life
A cabin would be nice, but it sounds like alot of work. I doubt we would use it more than 5 or 6 weekends a year. Honestly the upkeep is why I wouldn't want it.

TRF Guy

Reaction score
A cabin would be nice, but it sounds like alot of work. I doubt we would use it more than 5 or 6 weekends a year. Honestly the upkeep is why I wouldn't want it.
I enjoy doing the upkeep. I have the time since I’m semi retired. I use it quite a bit during the week and my family at least 10 weekends a summer

Wally

Reaction score
I enjoy doing the upkeep. I have the time since I’m semi retired. I use it quite a bit during the week and my family at least 10 weekends a summer
Sounds nice.
If I can get my kids water skiing that could be a game changer.

Section2

Reaction score
Rediculous.

If I was extremely wealthy I would buy land and put it in conservation easements so it can never get destroyed, that would be the main thing I would do with extreme wealth.
You spend a lot of time expressing anger at wealthy and successful people. It doesn’t take a psychologist to see right thru you. It’s a classic defense mechanism. You lie to yourself. Probably why you’re unhappy.

Section2

Reaction score
Spot on to not worry about how powerful people affect the country and my kids future. Yea that makes sense....
Wow 🙄🙄🙄🙄
Elon Musk is the wealthiest person in the country. He affects your life how? Your kids future now?

Spoofin

Reaction score
Elon Musk is the wealthiest person in the country. He affects your life how? Your kids future now?
Wait until Wally tells you what Elon is going to do with minor girls.

Section2

Reaction score
This may be the best tweet I’ve ever seen.

Section2

Reaction score
The Fellas: Shutting down an oil pipeline that was 12% finished and wouldn't have gone online for years caused gas prices to sky rocket. F$$% Biden!

Also The Fellas: Threatening to tax vessels backlogged at ports has no impact on their behavior. They won't change a thing until the tax is assessed.

Go4Broke

Reaction score

Putting Gasoline Prices In Perspective

US and California real (i.e., inflation-adjusted) gas prices are nowhere near all-time high, at least a dollar lower than just before the financial crisis tanked the economy in 2008, lower than during many of the recovery years after that crisis, and only slightly higher than they hit in the year or two before the pandemic.

Sure, they are much higher than they were in the depth of the pandemic depression, BECAUSE NO ONE WANTED TO BUY GAS THEN. Uh, sorry for yelling. But shouldn’t it be pretty obvious that the price of a good when demand suddenly drops by half isn’t what we should be expecting for the long run.

1638561582786.png

1638561697581.png
1638561818205.png

https://energyathaas.wordpress.com/2021/11/29/is-gasoline-becoming-unaffordable/

Attachments

• 1638561491723.png
    1638561491723.png
    197.9 KB · Views: 1

Top Bottom