Inflation

KGF

Reaction score
Outside of shutting down the keystone pipeline that was only 12% done, what actions has Biden taken to slow domestic oil production?
You have been given this answer a few times, but continue to ignore it as if answers weren’t posted. Go back an reread page 27 of this thread. Bga post includes articles that explain, as I have done before with economists correctly predicting the results of Biden’s climate change EOs signed in his first days. And look at the decline of oil/liquid energy production vs those since 2015.

It’s right there. All you have to do is read it.

howeda7

Reaction score
You have been given this answer a few times, but continue to ignore it as if answers weren’t posted. Go back an reread page 27 of this thread. Bga post includes articles that explain, as I have done before with economists correctly predicting the results of Biden’s climate change EOs signed in his first days. And look at the decline of oil/liquid energy production vs those since 2015.

It’s right there. All you have to do is read it.
You posted a 10 month old gif of an article from before Inauguration Day fear mongering about things Biden "might" do. That meant squat. And showing a chart of oil production proves zero about cause and effect, especially with a pandemic in the middle of it. You've got nothing.

Last edited:

Section2

Reaction score
Both are parties of the rich, which has largely largely been driven by the right, they set the rules so politics is completely controlled by money.

One party nominally stands up for workers, the other spews complete bullshit.
Republicans didn’t set the rules. Stop being so naive. It’s the inevitable result of big government.

Wally

Reaction score
Republicans didn’t set the rules. Stop being so naive. It’s the inevitable result of big government.
Oh yea they aren't the ones working to keep dark money in politics.
Give me a break 🙄

KGF

Reaction score
You posted a 10 month old gif of an article from before Inauguration Day fear mongering about things Biden "might" do. That meant squat. And showing a chart of oil production proves zero about cause and effect, especially with a pandemic in the middle of it. You've got nothing.
That “fear mongering” came true idiot.

The fact that that chart showed the decline in oil production coinciding with the pandemic and then Biden taking over, obviously points to a change in energy policy…that you want to ignore. Or were those Biden EOs for nothing?

Wally

Reaction score
You're all over the map here. You should spend some time figuring out exactly what your issue is and what you want to say before just vomiting all over the keyboard. Disjointed and incoherent, not good
My issue is that a small number of people owning most of the wealth and property in a society severely limits the opportunity for future generations. Its really simple.

Section2

Reaction score
We heard fear mongering for 4 years about what trump “might” do. It also meant squat. You are just an ordinary old partisan Howie. Hate to tell you.

Wehatebadgers

Reaction score
So you guys have nothing to show Biden has done anything to increase gas prices, but your beloved party is still going to lie and pretend otherwise. Got it.
All energy prices! I’m sure you’re a freeloader and get everything paid so it doesn’t matter!

howeda7

Reaction score
All energy prices! I’m sure you’re a freeloader and get everything paid so it doesn’t matter!
Which energy prices is he driving up and how?

"You're sure" about a stranger on the internet, eh? Something a fool would say. I'm guessing you're yet another lame sock puppet of one of the 6 Trumpster Fellas who actually post here. But I'm not "sure."

Wehatebadgers

Reaction score

"You're sure" about a stranger on the internet, eh? Something a fool would say. I'm guessing you're yet another lame sock puppet of one of the 6 Trumpster Fellas who actually post here. But I'm not "sure."
Are you this dumb!!! Look at the prices of LP and natural gas!

kg21

Reaction score
They are commodities driven by market forces. So you've got nothing either. Noted.
So what's different about the market forces right now as compared to last year?

Spoofin

Reaction score
So what's different about the market forces right now as compared to last year?
Let me explain this. There have been a lot of bad things happening in 2021 - and as far as I can tell, Biden isn’t responsible for any of them. Just like Walz, there is nothing he can do 🤷‍♂️. From what I have gathered, there really is nothing POTUS can impact.

kg21

Reaction score
Let me explain this. There have been a lot of bad things happening in 2021 - and as far as I can tell, Biden isn’t responsible for any of them. Just like Walz, there is nothing he can do 🤷‍♂️. From what I have gathered, there really is nothing POTUS can impact.
I've heard that many times, too. I never once heard that from 2016-2020

Man, the times change quickly.

Section2

Reaction score

Biden is not having a huge impact on energy prices - yet. You fully agree his policies will, in time, and you fully agree that the goal of the left including many in Bidens admin, is to raise oil prices, in an effort to move Americans off fossil fuels.

If you can just be honest, there’s no need for games or back and forth.

Wally

Reaction score
Biden is not having a huge impact on energy prices - yet. You fully agree his policies will, in time, and you fully agree that the goal of the left including many in Bidens admin, is to raise oil prices, in an effort to move Americans off fossil fuels.

Sure, that I can mostly agree with. A simple and clear carbon tax would be the best way to do it because it wouldn't disadvantage our oil industry wrt foreign oil.

Which Biden policies will raise oil prices?
Only one I can see is Keystone. Will blocking Keystone help or hurt US oil producers? It seems to me blocking Keystone is a MAGA policy.

Section2

Reaction score
Sure, that I can mostly agree with. A simple and clear carbon tax would be the best way to do it because it wouldn't disadvantage our oil industry wrt foreign oil.

Which Biden policies will raise oil prices?
Only one I can see is Keystone. Will blocking Keystone help or hurt US oil producers? It seems to me blocking Keystone is a MAGA policy.

bga1

Reaction score

Poof goes Howie for a few hours and he will come back with a new angle criticizing the fellas' information on something else...

howeda7

Reaction score

Are they trying to move us off of fossil fuel? Yes. Are they secretly driving up oil prices? No.

Section2

Reaction score
Are they trying to move us off of fossil fuel? Yes. Are they secretly driving up oil prices? No.
Just impossible for you to be honest. It’s not a secret. You know this is their goal, but it also comes at a political price for average Americans. Not pursuing this agenda comes at a price with their base.

MplsGopher

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, Biden is trying so hard to raise oil prices ... that he released oil from the national reserve.

Plainly, patently obvious what is happening:

OPEC, now more than at any time in the history of drilling for oil, sees the rapidly approaching horizon of there being some finite N number of weeks left of "normal" levels of oil sales.

After that horizon is reached, oil sales will never go back. They'll drop and bottom out at some level, where they're only needed for plastics and other goods, but not at all needed for gasoline anymore.

If there are only X million barrels left to be sold under "normal" conditions .... you're going to want to maximize the price you can get for those barrels.

Simple market manipulation from the suppliers. #capitalism #markets

Wally

Reaction score
Here is the reality, after the fact, not before.

Approvals for companies to drill for oil and gas on U.S. public lands are on pace this year to reach their highest level since George W. Bush was president, underscoring President Joe Biden’s reluctance to more forcefully curb petroleum production

President Joe Biden's administration has started approving hundreds of requests to drill on federal land, after a first month where the pace of federal permitting plunged 98pc from the same period last year.

The Biden administration has approved 3,091 new drilling permits. That rate of 332 per month outpaces the Trump administration’s 300 permits per month in fiscal years 2018-2020.

Get your facts straight dummies!!!
Biden approves more drilling permits than Trump.

Wally

Reaction score
Just impossible for you to be honest. It’s not a secret. You know this is their goal, but it also comes at a political price for average Americans. Not pursuing this agenda comes at a price with their base.

Everyone who has a brain and isn't a selfish prick knows we need to start moving away from fossil fuels.

Wally

Reaction score
Yeah, Biden is trying so hard to raise oil prices ... that he released oil from the national reserve.

Plainly, patently obvious what is happening:

OPEC, now more than at any time in the history of drilling for oil, sees the rapidly approaching horizon of there being some finite N number of weeks left of "normal" levels of oil sales.

After that horizon is reached, oil sales will never go back. They'll drop and bottom out at some level, where they're only needed for plastics and other goods, but not at all needed for gasoline anymore.

If there are only X million barrels left to be sold under "normal" conditions .... you're going to want to maximize the price you can get for those barrels.

Simple market manipulation from the suppliers. #capitalism #markets

Deuce loves capitalism, until he doesn't...
🤣🤣🤣🤣

Section2

Reaction score
Everyone who has a brain and isn't a selfish prick knows we need to start moving away from fossil fuels.
It’s so selfless of you. You are so caring for others. It just radiates off your posts.

Section2

Reaction score
Here is the reality, after the fact, not before.

Approvals for companies to drill for oil and gas on U.S. public lands are on pace this year to reach their highest level since George W. Bush was president, underscoring President Joe Biden’s reluctance to more forcefully curb petroleum production

President Joe Biden's administration has started approving hundreds of requests to drill on federal land, after a first month where the pace of federal permitting plunged 98pc from the same period last year.

The Biden administration has approved 3,091 new drilling permits. That rate of 332 per month outpaces the Trump administration’s 300 permits per month in fiscal years 2018-2020.

Get your facts straight dummies!!!
Biden approves more drilling permits than Trump.
So, is Biden a liar and hypocrite? Or is the media confusing facts to provide him cover? Let us know.

Top Bottom