Inflation

Wally

Reaction score
So in your own stupid way you stumbled onto the actual reason that the left participated in GOF with China, that they promote abortion, that they pump welfare programs. The left is racist. All of these things kill black people.
One big conspiracy. They did GOF research to kill Blacks, you can't make this shit up.

Completely nuts

Wally

Reaction score
The wealthy pay a far greater share of the total taxes than they intake in terms of share of total income. You want to punish success and reward failure. Historically not smart.

How was the country doing in the 1950's?
When the tax code was way more progressive than today.

Are you saying that was a terrible time in America?

You have been completely brainwashed.

Angry

Reaction score
About 48 percent of all U.S. homes use natural gas for heating, while electricity is used in 37 percent, U.S. Census Bureau data show. About 14 percent use other fuels.
I wanted her to have to post this.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
There must be a middle ground. The fact that there is still money left from this bill that was signed in March tells me that maybe the $1.7 trillion dollar thing could have been scaled down a bit.
A middle ground? Like, only some families freeze to death while others can heat their homes and survive?

Last edited:

Section2

Reaction score
Sure. If not for "the media" and "government" scare-monging everyone would have kept going to work, shopping and going out to eat like normal. Please.

Like 2? How much do rural MN bars have to with current supply chain/inflation issues? Relative to South "Freedom" Dakota, 5,426 Minnesotans were saved. I know you see zero value in that.
That’s what happened in Sweden.

supply chain problems are global. Inflation is not caused by Walz. but the entire attitude behind those decisions IS to blame. Safety at any cost. An inability to balance basic rights, economic costs, with supposed benefits of policies.
5,426 is bogus. Sweden is like 50th in covid deaths. No masks. No lockdowns. No panic. You were wrong.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
Rather, they isolated themselves from the rest of the world with travel restriction. Perfectly in line with laissez-faire principles.

Not that anyone actually wants to go there for 9 months out of the year.

howeda7

Reaction score
That’s what happened in Sweden.

supply chain problems are global. Inflation is not caused by Walz. but the entire attitude behind those decisions IS to blame. Safety at any cost. An inability to balance basic rights, economic costs, with supposed benefits of policies.
5,426 is bogus. Sweden is like 50th in covid deaths. No masks. No lockdowns. No panic. You were wrong.
What's inflation in Sweden? Gas prices? Unemployment? I assume all vastly superior to the rest of the planet?

If MN had the same death rate as SD, there would be 5,426 more deaths in MN. That's a fact.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
Granted, living in a shit-stain state like SD is like dying.

Section2

Reaction score
What's inflation in Sweden? Gas prices? Unemployment? I assume all vastly superior to the rest of the planet?

If MN had the same death rate as SD, there would be 5,426 more deaths in MN. That's a fact.
2.8%
sweden is an oil importer
7.5%

Wally

Reaction score
I support going full Sweden on everything in the US.

TRF Guy

Reaction score
Granted, living in a shit-stain state like SD is like dying.
I love guys who slam other states. Like they live in a piece of heaven. Love rooster hunting in SD. And the Black Hills are beautiful along with their rock star governor

Spoofin

Reaction score
Most of your posts are dripping with ignorance, but this one is towards the top. What a tool. You could have picked 14 States with a higher death rate than SD but you might have lost your erection then. Did you know that if we had the same death rate as Utah we would have had fewer people die. That is a fact. Walz is a murderer!

Wally

Reaction score
I love guys who slam other states. Like they live in a piece of heaven. Love rooster hunting in SD. And the Black Hills are beautiful along with their rock star governor
Why are you still here?

TRF Guy

Reaction score
Minnesota is far superior to either Dakota. Not even questionable.
Your opinion. I enjoy both states. Yes Minnesota is my home and could live in either Dakota’s if the opportunity presented itself

MplsGopher

Reaction score
Living in new home developments in Fargo or SF is the same thing is living in new home developments in Maple Grove. You only ever go to big box stores and chain restaurants. Fine, enjoy your life.

GopherWeatherGuy

Reaction score
Most of your posts are dripping with ignorance, but this one is towards the top. What a tool. You could have picked 14 States with a higher death rate than SD but you might have lost your erection then. Did you know that if we had the same death rate as Utah we would have had fewer people die. That is a fact. Walz is a murderer!
But howie loves to rip on the state he chooses to live in

howeda7

Reaction score
Living in new home developments in Fargo or SF is the same thing is living in new home developments in Maple Grove. You only ever go to big box stores and chain restaurants. Fine, enjoy your life.
Are you suggesting that Olive Garden is not the pinnacle of fine Italian dining? How dare you.

Top Bottom