Inflation

Section2

Reaction score
Trump administration did that by putting in a drug testing database for truckers. Eliminated something like 70,000 truckers in early 2020.
This is true as far as I can tell and a legit point. Although I don’t know if this was an executive action. And not sure it’s a terrible idea anyway? Most jobs I don’t care but truckers and drugs seems like a bad combo.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Biden hasn't "shut down" much of anything at all. Why do you lie?
What‘s this pre-occupation that you seem to have to turn everything into a lie?

Perhaps it’s b/c you have a propensity to lie so much.

Biden and “other Democrat politicians” have most certainly favored shutting down the economy to slow the spread of Covid. Even if it means firing employees, forcing people to get vaxxed or wear masks all day, or discouraging large gatherings, and forcing mandates on small businesses of more than 100 employees, all of which slow the economy, screw up the supply chain, and result in shortages and inflated prices.

Wally

Reaction score
They are?

What does it mean if “the world” “lost faith” in the US? What power evaporates? The states power? What if we had a much smaller state and military power and control but a thriving society and economy and culture?
If they lose faith in the dollar and or our markets. The governments power and our societies economic power falls.

I get it, you believe we are at the place we are in spite of the government and Fed. I am not so sure that's the case.🤷🏼‍♂️

Spoofin

Reaction score
God Damn Biden strikes again!

Ah, seems you subscribe to Howie’s theory that inflation happening around the globe is proof Biden hasn’t affected it here. Nothing he did. Nothing he could do about it. Poor Joe has been the victim of circumstance on many things. He just can’t catch a break 🤷‍♂️
#SheepBeSheep

Section2

Reaction score
If they lose faith in the dollar and or our markets. The governments power and our societies economic power falls.

I get it, you believe we are at the place we are in spite of the government and Fed. I am not so sure that's the case.🤷🏼‍♂️
The Fed was created in the early 20th century to prevent banking panics and financial crises. 15 years later we had the Great Depression. What would we do without them!!!

jovs

Reaction score
With our debt level interest rates are not going to be allowed to rise much, policy will insure that, something we should have learned to live with by now. I'm done with any new mortgages in my life, only a few more new cars so I will not benefit from it at all.

Actually higher interest rates help fixed income retiree's, oh well.

Section2

Reaction score
With our debt level interest rates are not going to be allowed to rise much, policy will insure that, something we should have learned to live with by now. I'm done with any new mortgages in my life, only a few more new cars so I will not benefit from it at all.

Actually higher interest rates help fixed income retiree's, oh well.
Not if real interest rates are negative.

howeda7

Reaction score
The Fed was created in the early 20th century to prevent banking panics and financial crises. 15 years later we had the Great Depression. What would we do without them!!!
Teddy Roosevelt (R)...2nd worst President after Lincoln (R)?

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
So the pandemic had been going on for a year and the reopening of the economy and recovery were underway during the Trump Administration, and vaccinations started in Trump’s final 2 months, then Biden took office and used his first days and weeks to make significant policy changes (that he bragged about) including pumping huge sums of money in the form of direct payments and subsidies to the lower income public, which led to a slowing of returning to work and employee shortages, was encouraging states to institute covid mandates that would cripple small businesses, and reducing US energy production capability, all of which led to supply chain production and transportation issues, not to mention printing money like mad, and viola; INFLATION:

2703AAB5-FDB8-479F-9CAB-27E5549BCC3D.jpeg
Well done Joe!

MennoSota

Reaction score
Ah, seems you subscribe to Howie’s theory that inflation happening around the globe is proof Biden hasn’t affected it here. Nothing he did. Nothing he could do about it. Poor Joe has been the victim of circumstance on many things. He just can’t catch a break 🤷‍♂️
#SheepBeSheep
Joe is a sock puppet of a bigger agenda...

OldBob53

Banned
Reaction score
Thanksgiving's coming up and maybe we should pause and reflect a sec on the hundreds of millions around the world who don't have slop to eat or wish they did. Im no envanjalist, this just occurred to me, as I'll be alone and probably eating beans on Thanksgiving. I don't give a damn, beans are healthier.

Wally

Reaction score
Thanksgiving's coming up and maybe we should pause and reflect a sec on the hundreds of millions around the world who don't have slop to eat or wish they did. Im no envanjalist, this just occurred to me, as I'll be alone and probably eating beans on Thanksgiving. I don't give a damn, beans are healthier.
No, instead lets all cry that we can't buy quite as much shit...

Last edited:

Wally

Reaction score
Bidens Fault...

Goldman just figured out why the labor shortage will last for a long time: 60% of the missing workers retired, many for good​

Spoofin

Reaction score
Bidens Fault...

Goldman just figured out why the labor shortage will last for a long time: 60% of the missing workers retired, many for good​

The employment numbers have been rising lately. If so many have left the workforce then that means even more have come back from sitting on the sidelines than I thought. Wow, that freebie money was more harmful than I was thinking.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
Inflation is due to the supply chain.

Would've happened almost exactly the same under Trump, Biden, or any other president.

As much as you loathe it, some things are out of your hands.

Wally

Reaction score

Would've happened almost exactly the same under Trump, Biden, or any other president.

Well the trucker shortage is due to rules instituted under the Trump admin, thanks Trump!

kg21

Reaction score

And the border, and Afghanistan, and covid and whatever else. It would have all been the same.

Good thing we got Biden in there since it's all the same as Trump would have done. All that work to steal it and everything is the same as if Trump were in.

You looney lefties are stoned all day long.

Wally

Reaction score
And the border, and Afghanistan, and covid and whatever else. It would have all been the same.

Good thing we got Biden in there since it's all the same as Trump would have done. All that work to steal it and everything is the same as if Trump were in.

You looney lefties are stoned all day long.
With Trump we would still be in Afghanistan wasting hundreds of millions of dollars.

You think Covid would be better/different under Trump?
How exactly?

Border, yea, we would probably have an even bigger worker shortage with Trump still in office.

TRF Guy

Reaction score
With Trump we would still be in Afghanistan wasting hundreds of millions of dollars.

You think Covid would be better/different under Trump?
How exactly?

Border, yea, we would probably have an even bigger worker shortage with Trump still in office.
Trump Trump Trump. Yawn

Section2

Reaction score
yeah Afghanistan was a disaster, but it’s only because Trump made us withdraw with his deadline!

We’d still be there if trump was president.

TRF Guy

Reaction score
Higher prices for food, gasoline and most other items helped pushed consumer sentiment to an 11-year low in October.

"Inflation is going to help push the economy into recession," said Peter Schiff, chief economist and global strategist at Euro Pacific Capital.

Top Bottom