Inflation

Section2

Reaction score
No kidding. Choose one: (1) he's terribly uninformed / misinformed; (2) he doesn't know much about economics; (3) he's lying; (4) all of the above.
5) you and jammer are way over your heads again

Section2

Reaction score
Deuce, If a Brink's truck spills its money and it all ends up missing did there have to be widespread collusion for it to happen?

No someone see's someone running away with bags of cash and they want bags of cash too, so they join in.
No. But if you wanted to argue that a nationwide banking crisis was caused by thousands of Brinks truck crashes, you’d need fo produce evidence of more than one.

Wally

Reaction score
No. But if you wanted to argue that a nationwide banking crisis was caused by thousands of Brinks truck crashes, you’d need fo produce evidence of more than one.

More than one bad actor in the mortgage crisis?
That's funny.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
No kidding. Choose one: (1) he's terribly uninformed / misinformed; (2) he doesn't know much about economics; (3) he's lying; (4) all of the above.
4, easy.

Also, his religion is fake "economics" UChicago crap

MplsGopher

Reaction score
And I would still argue, this dynamic is not predatory lending. This is just outright fraud.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

The reason you were arguing against predatory lending being a thing was solely to pretend that regulation/authority was not needed.

So if it's just fraud, well dangit, you just got taken and it's your own fault!

Wally

Reaction score
Not the argument.
It was an analogy. When people see others making money thru questionable/fraudulent actions without consequences they figure they might as well do it to. No conspiracy is required...

Section2

Reaction score
It was an analogy. When people see others making money thru questionable/fraudulent actions without consequences they figure they might as well do it to. No conspiracy is required...
When did I argue this required a conspiracy? Your ability to read wrong things into arguments is an epidemic. Either you’re stupid or trolling.

Wally

Reaction score
When did I argue this required a conspiracy? Your ability to read wrong things into arguments is an epidemic. Either you’re stupid or trolling.
You are the one who seemed to imply it needed to be a conspiracy.🤷🏼‍♂️

I was just stating we need rules which you seem to always be against because?

Section2

Reaction score
You are the one who seemed to imply it needed to be a conspiracy.🤷🏼‍♂️

I was just stating we need rules which you seem to always be against because?
Which sentence of mine implied conspiracy? Quote it.

we HAVE rules. Millions of pages of rules. What happened in CT was illegal. Every area of finance is strictly regulated. And yet the unthinking response is always, not enough, not the right rules.

Wally

Reaction score
You basically said there had to be systemic collusion for you to be concerned or thats how i read it.

I'm done beating a dead horse.

Free market is perfect, if we had no rules everyone would be rich and prosperous beyond their wildest dreams....

cncmin

Reaction score
5) you and jammer are way over your heads again
I enjoy seeing you actually believe you are smarter than everyone else around here, even while you continually show the opposite.

Section2

Reaction score
You basically said there had to be systemic collusion for you to be concerned or thats how i read it.

I'm done beating a dead horse.

Free market is perfect, if we had no rules everyone would be rich and prosperous beyond their wildest dreams....
is that what I said? Why not quote it so we can see how close “your reading” was? And maybe you’d learn something….

But… you follow that up with yet another pathetic straw man. Brother you need help.

Section2

Reaction score
I enjoy seeing you actually believe you are smarter than everyone else around here, even while you continually show the opposite.
I don’t think I’m smarter than everyone else here. Just you.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Trends in home prices and consumer expectations that were part of data releases Tuesday pointed to more inflationary issues on the horizon for the U.S. economy.

MennoSota

Reaction score
It's closing on October...the time of crashing economies...
Over extended mortgages, inflation, a bubble about to pop. Go team Biden!

Random Gopher Fan

Reaction score

Random Gopher Fan

Reaction score
It's closing on October...the time of crashing economies...
Over extended mortgages, inflation, a bubble about to pop. Go team Biden!
Imagine rooting for people to file bankruptcy. FWIW I don’t think it will happen at least to single homeowners. There just aren’t as many ARM’s out there as there was in 2008.

kg21

Reaction score
Imagine rooting for people to file bankruptcy. FWIW I don’t think it will happen at least to single homeowners. There just aren’t as many ARM’s out there as there was in 2008.
Then you just rent, and don't pay the rent. Problem solved. Dementia Guy will come through for them. No worries, sir!

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
Then you just rent, and don't pay the rent. Problem solved. Dementia Guy will come through for them. No worries, sir!
Probably one of the most frighteningly accurate statements I've seen here in a bit. This is most definitely the plan for some.

When you continually show the masses that the government is their safety net, they will never be allowed to fail and will always get a free hand up, what could possibly go wrong in regards to motivation for achievement and the strive to succeed?

MennoSota

Reaction score
Imagine a dumbass thinking I am rooting for a depression. Look at that, we don’t have to imagine, we got RGF showing us his dumbassery.

GSUsTALON

Reaction score
I'm guessing that they don't teach economics at Gopherville Collage. Their is a difference between deflation and inflation. Since I attended Georgia Southern University and had 2 quarters of Economics it surly must be worth a year and a half at GVC. This 3 minute video will help you to distinguish between deflation and inflation and how easy it is to Handle inflation!

ENJOY AND SOAK UP THE KNOLAGE FTOM YOUR FRIEND TALON!

Random Gopher Fan

Reaction score
I'm guessing that they don't teach economics at Gopherville Collage. Their is a difference between deflation and inflation. Since I attended Georgia Southern University and had 2 quarters of Economics it surly must be worth a year and a half at GVC. This 3 minute video will help you to distinguish between deflation and inflation and how easy it is to Handle inflation!

ENJOY AND SOAK UP THE KNOLAGE FTOM YOUR FRIEND TALON!

Surely you can’t be serious!

Top Bottom