Indiana & Iowa giving Michigan and Ohio State all they can handle

hungan1

Reaction score
We got a taste of Ruddock, and we'll be facing Roberson soon. There are no easy games for the Gophers. Indiana is showing they recruited well. The Gophers better recruit well or they'll forever be relegated to the bowels of the B1G.

Indiana did have a great recruiting class last year. They're pretty young on defense in a lot of area's. Boy, I would take their OC in a heartbeat.

Lot of parity in the conference this year...with the possible exceptions of Purdue (vs anybody), Illinois and possibly us (vs top-tier/matchup problem teams) any team could easily beat any other team. The OSU game last night looked like an accurate portrait of the B1G. There's just not that much space between the class of the conference and teams that will struggle for bowl eligibility.

Indiana did have a great recruiting class last year. They're pretty young on defense in a lot of area's. Boy, I would take their OC in a heartbeat.

I disagree. Their OC or any OC won't make our lack of talent on offense any better. We don't have a Roberson nor any of the Indiana receivers on our team. We couldn't run that offense any better than we run the one we have. Like it or not, Limegrover is running the only offense the current players can have success at.

I disagree. Their OC or any OC won't make our lack of talent on offense any better. We don't have a Roberson nor any of the Indiana receivers on our team. We couldn't run that offense any better than we run the one we have. Like it or not, Limegrover is running the only offense the current players can have success at.

Keep telling this lie and maybe it'll become "truth"?

Top Bottom