In my 6 weeks here

kg21

Reaction score
Post an intelligent thought...and get an intelligent reply. Unfortunately....all you post is total propaganda trash. And you do it at an alarming rate.

Posting that right wingers like you are too fragile to have your hypocrisy pointed out. I'm perfectly fine being ignored by the spoof crowd. That would be the crowd that whines and acts like victims constantly. A group that brings nothing to the table except laughs for those of us that don't take politics so seriously. A very sad crowd.
Biden being a dunce on everything is propaganda then. Well, there you have it.

Section2

Reaction score
It's like when the righties talk about all the media outlets that they hate/think are fake news. We know....you only listen to your fellow righty echo chamber cohorts.....and only believe the newsmax, fonks news, oan, powerline blog, conservatives treehouses, etc. "news" outlets. The rest can tell by the horribly slanted outrage posting.
Yet it’s the left that has no idea what the right thinks, while the right perfectly understands what people on the left believe. That’s strong evidence that one of those sides resides in an echo chamber and never hears the others point of view.
also funny is that you claim the right hate the left biased media, and you proceeded to evince your “hatred” of right leaning outlets.

jamiche

Reaction score
Generous is more like it. Your welcome.
It should be "you're welcome." You will (you'll) start learning about contractions next quarter.

When I comment negatively on some of your 50,000 posts the criticisms are intended to be constructive and should only be taken that way.

OldBob53

Reaction score
50,000 posts holy shit, congrats!

Can there be some way of honoring this person, a party or something?

stocker08

Reaction score
Yet it’s the left that has no idea what the right thinks, while the right perfectly understands what people on the left believe. That’s strong evidence that one of those sides resides in an echo chamber and never hears the others point of view.
also funny is that you claim the right hate the left biased media, and you proceeded to evince your “hatred” of right leaning outlets.

Yes, the right remains in an echo chamber. Tightly sealed to the outside (real) world.

The last sentence is nothing more than a joke. It's the righties....you as much as anyone....who whine consistently about the MSM!!! and THE MEDIA!!! My point is simply that the right has more than enough propaganda for you all to bury yourselves in. And based on the way that you parrot their rage inducing opinions....that's exactly what you do.

Section2

Reaction score
Yes, the right remains in an echo chamber. Tightly sealed to the outside (real) world.

The last sentence is nothing more than a joke. It's the righties....you as much as anyone....who whine consistently about the MSM!!! and THE MEDIA!!! My point is simply that the right has more than enough propaganda for you all to bury yourselves in. And based on the way that you parrot their rage inducing opinions....that's exactly what you do.
Yet lefties have no idea what righties believe, but righties do understand what lefties believe. That kind of dynamic leads an open minded thoughtful person to precisely one conclusion.
the media is terrible and has lost the trust of the American people. I’d like that to change and for especially the networks to get back to reporting news rather than acting as cheerleaders and carrying water for the establishment. You can’t see it and that’s ok.

stocker08

Reaction score
Yet lefties have no idea what righties believe, but righties do understand what lefties believe. That kind of dynamic leads an open minded thoughtful person to precisely one conclusion.
the media is terrible and has lost the trust of the American people. I’d like that to change and for especially the networks to get back to reporting news rather than acting as cheerleaders and carrying water for the establishment. You can’t see it and that’s ok.

Nonsense. You and the rest of the righties paint with a broad brush in order to avoid seeing a different perspective. Dems see exactly what the right believes. Riddled with hypocrisy and conflicting goals.

And boo hoo. THE MEDIA! The right is just mad that the media doesn't trot out the propaganda that you are used to. "Fake news" was the Trump rallying cry and you sheep all followed along.

kg21

Reaction score
Nonsense. You and the rest of the righties paint with a broad brush in order to avoid seeing a different perspective. Dems see exactly what the right believes. Riddled with hypocrisy and conflicting goals.

And boo hoo. THE MEDIA! The right is just mad that the media doesn't trot out the propaganda that you are used to. "Fake news" was the Trump rallying cry and you sheep all followed along.
I don't know, it would seem that there is no border crisis, 3.5 trillion = 0, and the Afghanistan pullout was successful would be propaganda, and on and on and on........... but only ones like you would know for sure.

You've got to be dumber than a rock to talk about propaganda when seeing what is happening with Demential Guy and this current administration, much less defending it.

stocker08

Reaction score
I don't know, it would seem that there is no border crisis, 3.5 trillion = 0, and the Afghanistan pullout was successful would be propaganda, and on and on and on........... but only ones like you would know for sure.

You've got to be dumber than a rock to talk about propaganda when seeing what is happening with Demential Guy and this current administration, much less defending it.

I've been pretty critical of the border crisis. The Afghanistan pullout wasn't that bad. And it finally ended a war that should have been over long ago. Righties changed their tune when Biden took office and all of the sudden think we should have stayed in Afghanistan. That's all you need to know about their true feelings.

Repeal and replace, build the wall and have China pay for it, covid hoax, drain the swamp, failed trade war, new health plan, great giveaway to the rich, infrastructure crumbling, attack on U.S. democracy.

Just a quick list of Trump gaffes, broken promises, and failures. Crayon eaters like you think this stuff is good. lol.

kg21

Reaction score
I've been pretty critical of the border crisis. The Afghanistan pullout wasn't that bad. And it finally ended a war that should have been over long ago. Righties changed their tune when Biden took office and all of the sudden think we should have stayed in Afghanistan. That's all you need to know about their true feelings.

Repeal and replace, build the wall and have China pay for it, covid hoax, drain the swamp, failed trade war, new health plan, great giveaway to the rich, infrastructure crumbling, attack on U.S. democracy.

Just a quick list of Trump gaffes, broken promises, and failures. Crayon eaters like you think this stuff is good. lol.
I stopped at your first sentence. I've been pretty critical of the border crisis.

Any chance you could show some posts of you being critical of it?

stocker08

Reaction score
I stopped at your first sentence. I've been pretty critical of the border crisis.

Any chance you could show some posts of you being critical of it?

May 16th:
2) Mexican border is an issue. Trump didn't have it "fixed"....but it's a legitimate concern.

June 29th:
Regardless. The border is a huge mess. Easily Biden's biggest failure through six months. Needs to get working on something quick.

August 28th:
Biden's biggest fault right now is at the border. No question. Something needs to change there.

Wednesday:
But yes. There is a big problem at the border and Biden/Harris are failing there.

kg21

Reaction score
Something needs to change here.

Yes, there is a big problem here.

It's a legit concern.

Needs to get working on something quick.

Wow, you did attack the Biden administration. So critical. LMAO

You know what, I'll be critical of Trump to return the favor. He needs to work on those mean tweets. It's a legit concern.

jamiche

Reaction score
50,000 posts holy shit, congrats!

Can there be some way of honoring this person, a party or something?
A well deserved vacation from GH as a gesture of gratitude for all of his hard work.

stocker08

Reaction score
Something needs to change here.

Yes, there is a big problem here.

It's a legit concern.

Needs to get working on something quick.

Wow, you did attack the Biden administration. So critical. LMAO

You know what, I'll be critical of Trump to return the favor. He needs to work on those mean tweets. It's a legit concern.

What? You want me to call for his dismissal? "Failure/Failing" is more critical language than righties could muster up in four years of Trump. Get real, child.

kg21

Reaction score
What? You want me to call for his dismissal? "Failure/Failing" is more critical language than righties could muster up in four years of Trump. Get real, child.
Trump didn't have it fixed, but it's a legit concern. So critical! don't be so hard on Joe! Damn, man!

You said he needs to working on something quick. He has done nothing and it's worse. You can Stocker on him at any moment.

stocker08

Reaction score
Trump didn't have it fixed, but it's a legit concern. So critical! don't be so hard on Joe! Damn, man!

You said he needs to working on something quick. He has done nothing and it's worse. You can Stocker on him at any moment.

Yes. Also called it a failure.....twice. Do you need a dictionary? Again....more critical than any of the newsmax crowd was of Trump in four years. Sad.

kg21

Reaction score
Yes. Also called it a failure.....twice. Do you need a dictionary? Again....more critical than any of the newsmax crowd was of Trump in four years. Sad.
A failure as you tied it to Trump. So no biggie.

That's the softest criticism I've ever seen on this site.

stocker08

Reaction score
A failure as you tied it to Trump. So no biggie.

That's the softest criticism I've ever seen on this site.

How so? Someone claimed that the border was fixed under Trump. Fact is that illegal immigration was rising month after month under him. It's gotten worse since Biden took over.

My "soft" criticism is stronger than anything the right said about Trump. And lol. You asked for proof....and I dunked on you....as usual.

kg21

Reaction score
How so? Someone claimed that the border was fixed under Trump. Fact is that illegal immigration was rising month after month under him. It's gotten worse since Biden took over.

My "soft" criticism is stronger than anything the right said about Trump. And lol. You asked for proof....and I dunked on you....as usual.
there you go! It was rising month after month, so no biggie!

Keep criticizing. LOL

kg21

Reaction score
So when I say it is a failure.....you disagree. Brilliant.
Biden's border disaster thread........feel free to enter the thread at any time. It's near the top. LMAO

stocker08

Reaction score
Biden's border disaster thread........feel free to enter the thread at any time. It's near the top. gains.

To watch the MAGA folks melting down? Yeah, I can see that everywhere on the OTB.

Top Bottom