In my 6 weeks here

golf

Reaction score
The banning of BarnBurner should be a national holiday around here tbh.

I didn't realize BB was banned. He was no more offensive than some others on this site.

Wally

Reaction score
The one that really sticks out is southern border. A few repubs and some independents no doubt approve of biden's handling of the southern border. Therefore, the math tells us that less than half of democrats approve of biden's handling of the southern border. Imagine how bad biden has to be doing that half his own party disapproves of his performance.

I would think the media has to have at least some regret for placing biden into the oval office.
kg would probably spend 10 trillion on a northern border wall

Section2

Reaction score
Nope. Not a dictator. I sometimes take time out of my day to tell you when you are wrong and why you are wrong. You are flummoxed by that and react poorly. Doctors are not always "free to prescribe." There are a lot of constraints put on them by what insurance companies are willing to cover. You made another inaccurate statement.
Ivermectin is a cheap drug, so your constraint doesn’t apply here. And you can bypass your insurance with Goodrx. So you’re wrong again. This is about control.

Nax5

Reaction score
I didn't realize BB was banned. He was no more offensive than some others on this site.
Disagree. Cruft certainly remains. But putting politics aside, BB added absolutely nothing to most conversations. And he followed posters around just to tease and torment them. He was awful.

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
Disagree. Cruft certainly remains. But putting politics aside, BB added absolutely nothing to most conversations. And he followed posters around just to tease and torment them. He was awful.
You're a fool if you don't think this applies to nearly a half dozen posters.

Nax5

Reaction score
You're a fool if you don't think this applies to nearly a half dozen posters.
Agree to disagree. I've never seen anyone on either side come close to BB's level of torture. But if you feel like that's the case, I urge you to report. As that's likely the only way BB finally went away.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Ivermectin is FDA approved. Doctors are free to prescribe it and patients are free to take it. You can cry about it, but that’s it.
It baffles my mind why anyone would take some sort of strong stand against a drug like Ivermectin. When you realize it seems to only be lefties parroting what they have been told to think, it makes a lot more sense. #sheep

Wally

Reaction score
It baffles my mind why anyone would take some sort of strong stand against a drug like Ivermectin. When you realize it seems to only be lefties parroting what they have been told to think, it makes a lot more sense. #sheep
Use whatever you want.

An antivaxxer trumper from work is home sick as hell with Covid right now, lost 15 lbs so far. Hope he comes out ok so I can laugh at and rip him next time I see him.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Use whatever you want.

An antivaxxer trumper from work is home sick as hell with Covid right now, lost 15 lbs so far. Hope he comes out ok so I can laugh at and rip him next time I see him.
Bummer for him. We all make choices and have to live with the consequences.

stocker08

Reaction score
Stocker loves me. Don't take that literally though.

You are loved, kg. Even if there is nobody around in your everyday life...you always have GH. And you utilize it to the fullest.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
Where are you seeing that it is an open access journal?
d4zHBFJ.png

MplsGopher

Reaction score
It baffles my mind why anyone would take some sort of strong stand against a drug like Ivermectin.
Taking a stance against using drugs that have zero proven efficacy, baffles your brain. No surprise there

golf

Reaction score

There are posters who tease and torment and are still on this site.

stocker08

Reaction score
I love it when cowards have to announce whom they've ignored :)

It's like when the righties talk about all the media outlets that they hate/think are fake news. We know....you only listen to your fellow righty echo chamber cohorts.....and only believe the newsmax, fonks news, oan, powerline blog, conservatives treehouses, etc. "news" outlets. The rest can tell by the horribly slanted outrage posting.

kg21

Reaction score
It's like when the righties talk about all the media outlets that they hate/think are fake news. We know....you only listen to your fellow righty echo chamber cohorts.....and only believe the newsmax, fonks news, oan, powerline blog, conservatives treehouses, etc. "news" outlets. The rest can tell by the horribly slanted outrage posting.
Putting people down is to save themselves time and not have to read through the garbage.........you know, like ones whom 90% of their post is those dam right wingers. I can see ignore as being very valuable.

And just like your kind, I guarantee it was a righty who put someone on ignore. If it was a leftie, it would never get a mention.

Last edited:

Spoofin

Reaction score
Putting people is to save themselves time and not have to read through the garbage.........you know, like one whom 90% of their post is those dam right wingers. I can see ignore as being very valuable.

And just like your kind, I guarantee it was a righty who put someone on ignore. If it was a leftie, it would never get a mention.
LOL. Too funny that the guy who is maybe ignored by more people than anyone else on here complains about people ignoring others. Someone’s feelings must be hurt that no one wants to listen to him. How could anyone miss those enlightening “Trump, Trump, Dotard, Trump” posts? That one is about as bright as a toe nail.

stocker08

Reaction score
Putting people down is to save themselves time and not have to read through the garbage.........you know, like ones whom 90% of their post is those dam right wingers. I can see ignore as being very valuable.

Post an intelligent thought...and get an intelligent reply. Unfortunately....all you post is total propaganda trash. And you do it at an alarming rate.

LOL. Too funny that the guy who is maybe ignored by more people than anyone else on here complains about people ignoring others. Someone’s feelings must be hurt that no one wants to listen to him. How could anyone miss those enlightening “Trump, Trump, Dotard, Trump” posts? That one is about as bright as a toe nail.

Posting that right wingers like you are too fragile to have your hypocrisy pointed out. I'm perfectly fine being ignored by the spoof crowd. That would be the crowd that whines and acts like victims constantly. A group that brings nothing to the table except laughs for those of us that don't take politics so seriously. A very sad crowd.

Top Bottom