In my 6 weeks here

Section2

Reaction score
Nah, I'm going to hold on to this one. What topic causes Noem and DeSantis to rise to the top? Isn't it primarily Covid response? Mind you, I tend to agree with the no mandate crowd. I don't think this vaccine is poison, but its effectiveness isn't really the point. The next one could be, or the one after that. The principle does not bend to the individual case but the concept.

That said, DeSantis, I think, takes it too far, when for example the cruise industry cannot require a vaccine. I think this violates freedom of association and private property rights. Same for Cawthorn and his right to fly in an airplane. Nope.
The point was that they are anti vaccine. And your examples are anti mandate positions. You might think they go too far, but they aren’t anti taking the vaccine.

Spoofin

Reaction score
The point was that they are anti vaccine. And your examples are anti mandate positions. You might think they go too far, but they aren’t anti taking the vaccine.
Many can’t see a difference between anti-mandate and anti-vax. I’ve been saying that for weeks. It’s not unlike how the same folks confused anti-lock down with “Covid is a hoax.” All-in or All-out. #Sheep

Section2

Reaction score
What's great about Desantis besides him not caring if people get vaccinated?

He is just a typical crony politician. I would hope you guys could do better.
Because despite intense media pressure and criticism, he did the right thing in managing his state. Didn’t lock down, protected the elderly, set up vaxx centers to get the elderly vaxxed first, was the first to push monoclonal antibodies (until Biden admin stopped him). You know, he cared about the science and balanced covid response with rights.
of course, he’s a politician. But he’s shown some guts and he can actually articulate his position. He’s the good parts of Trump without the bad. And again, he is pro vaccine.

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
Because despite intense media pressure and criticism, he did the right thing in managing his state. Didn’t lock down, protected the elderly, set up vaxx centers to get the elderly vaxxed first, was the first to push monoclonal antibodies (until Biden admin stopped him). You know, he cared about the science and balanced covid response with rights.
of course, he’s a politician. But he’s shown some guts and he can actually articulate his position. He’s the good parts of Trump without the bad. And again, he is pro vaccine.
The irony here, which is lost on a great many, is that both Noem and DeSantis did what you would expect your leader to do; take charge, take responsibility, do what's best for the citizens of the state that elected you and protect them as best you can. They both displayed LEADERSHIP on a number of occasions that just never happened in many other states.

For other states, maybe the same course of action wouldn't have been appropriate, but for the two states led by Noem and DeSantis, they showed leadership and courage and did what was best for the citizens of THEIR state.

Spoofin

Reaction score
The irony here, which is lost on a great many, is that both Noem and DeSantis did what you would expect your leader to do; take charge, take responsibility, do what's best for the citizens of the state that elected you and protect them as best you can. They both displayed LEADERSHIP on a number of occasions that just never happened in many other states.

For other states, maybe the same course of action wouldn't have been appropriate, but for the two states led by Noem and DeSantis, they showed leadership and courage and did what was best for the citizens of THEIR state.
They didn’t follow the narrative. Therefore they were wrong and evil. Other than not locking down I’m not sure what else Noem has done but DeSantis has stood up for the principles that got him elected in the midst of a firestorm many times. He is a leader. Hope he runs in 2024.

Watching people on here call DeSantis “anti-vax” is powerful evidence of the impact MSM has on the #sheep. It would be awesome if people did any research for themselves today.

Spaulding!No!

Reaction score
What does Tommy B think about all this? KQ playin the same hits everyday since 1971.

jovs

Reaction score

For other states, maybe the same course of action wouldn't have been appropriate, but for the two states led by Noem and DeSantis, they showed leadership and courage and did
was best for the citizens of THEIR state.

Peddling snake oil like hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin because it is politically expedient to do so is not leadership.

kg21

Reaction score
Peddling snake oil like hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin because it is politically expedient to do so is not leadership.
Those both work, dunce!

kg21

Reaction score
I've really not seen postings of anything positive Biden has done.

Still waiting!

Wally

Reaction score
I've really not seen postings of anything positive Biden has done.

Still waiting!
He got his buddy to the front of the line in the ER...🤣

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
Can anyone name one thing that Biden did, that helped our country?
Rejoined the Paris Accords - the world won’t end in our lifetime, but only fools believe nothing needs to de done at this point - see the climate caucus started by Rep John Curtis (r) Utah - which now has 1/3 of house republicans as members, who get it, understand it’s important to a majority of Americans(regardless of party) and that God entrusts us to be responsible stewards of his creation/kingdom on Earth.
Many of your brethren on here don’t get it - you’re better than them👍

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
Exactly. As much as the right hates to admit it....right wing politicians....including the president....were downplaying covid hard through April. And since then....there have been MANY sects of the party that have been anti-mask and anti-vax. Easier to say "nothing I could do" when the threat is taken seriously and the party brass doesn't scoff and attack any and every preventative measure offered. That comes from the top. Those politicians followed Trump's lead.
We have proof of him lying about it on tape to a respected journalist - Bob Woodward- play that sound bite during the elections.

kg21

Reaction score
This made me laugh, well done. And next time around, if the GOP candidate manages to get 82 million votes, the blue candidate will somehow come up with 90 million... after they send the vote counters home for the night on Tuesday...
And that's with those unfair voting practices of only being able to vote six days of the week and needing an ID. 110 million if it was actually fair.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
And that's with those unfair voting practices of only being able to vote six days of the week and needing an ID. 110 million if it was actually fair.
Losers make excuses- no wonder u only won one ring - u hack.
Barkley & Malone > KG the one ring wonder🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

kg21

Reaction score
Losers make excuses- no wonder u only won one ring - u hack.
Barkley & Malone > KG the one ring wonder🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
If KG only played with the likes of Stockton and Hornacek. If only....................

Oh, and are you making excuses for Barkley and Malone..........LMAO

Barkley might have won one if he could ever get his fat ass in shape.

Spoofin

Reaction score
There are other countries that use ivermectin for COVID treatment and more that are actively reviewing it for use. Many people in the USA were also prescribed it and have seen success with it. But sure, snake oil.

Section2

Reaction score
Snake oil? HQ is the most utilized drug in the world, it’s OTC in most of the world. It might not do anything for covid at all, but people wanted to try it, since no other therapeutics existed at the time, and all DeSantis did was secure supplies. That is actually leadership.

Ivermectin is also a very safe drug and not snake oil, it won the Nobel prize for use in humans 5 years ago and is considered a miracle drug. It also might have no Impact on covid but if doctors and patients want to try it, it’s none of your business.

Wally

Reaction score
Snake oil? HQ is the most utilized drug in the world, it’s OTC in most of the world. It might not do anything for covid at all, but people wanted to try it, since no other therapeutics existed at the time, and all DeSantis did was secure supplies. That is actually leadership.

Ivermectin is also a very safe drug and not snake oil, it won the Nobel prize for use in humans 5 years ago and is considered a miracle drug. It also might have no Impact on covid but if doctors and patients want to try it, it’s none of your business.
I am 100% in favor of people using it if they want. I have a bottle of injectable ivermectin and if I got really sick with Covid I would take some.

Top Bottom