In my 6 weeks here

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
If you reversed Trump and Biden’s terms around covid. Is there any doubt what the narrative would be? Nothing Biden could do. But look at how he handed Trump a life saving vaccine on a silver platter, and Trump is screwing it all up and cases are at an all time high!! If Biden had been re-elected he would have crushed the virus by now. This is all Trumps fault!
As things are going, a major GOP test seems to be how AGAINST the vaccine you can be. If things were reversed, I'd say vaccine rates would be a LOT lower, and cases a lot higher. Possibly Jailing of Fauci. And Hillary, just for fun.

stocker08

Reaction score
If you reversed Trump and Biden’s terms around covid. Is there any doubt what the narrative would be? Nothing Biden could do. But look at how he handed Trump a life saving vaccine on a silver platter, and Trump is screwing it all up and cases are at an all time high!! If Biden had been re-elected he would have crushed the virus by now. This is all Trumps fault!

Could say the exact same thing about the right wing Afghanistan meltdown.

stocker08

Reaction score
As things are going, a major GOP test seems to be how AGAINST the vaccine you can be. If things were reversed, I'd say vaccine rates would be a LOT lower, and cases a lot higher. Possibly Jailing of Fauci. And Hillary, just for fun.

Exactly. As much as the right hates to admit it....right wing politicians....including the president....were downplaying covid hard through April. And since then....there have been MANY sects of the party that have been anti-mask and anti-vax. Easier to say "nothing I could do" when the threat is taken seriously and the party brass doesn't scoff and attack any and every preventative measure offered. That comes from the top. Those politicians followed Trump's lead.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
No confidence in government leads to many negative outcomes.
Again, I frankly don't give a shit what a some common dumbass thinks about a situation. Probably whatever Fox News, talk radio, or shitty Facebook/Twitter tells him to think.

The only actual way that affects anything is when it comes time to vote.

And the constant seems to be: voters seem to hate whomever is in power.

Because we're a shitty, divided country.

Who are these experts you are confident in?
All the people who advise on what the correct decision should be.

Granted, a lot of these decisions, if they actually make it all the way up to Biden, means they have no easy choices. No matter what you pick, there's a shit-sandwhich or a shit-salad going along with it, in some aspect or some other aspect, depending on which way you go.

Afghanistan being the perfect example.

Wally

Reaction score
Can anyone name one thing that Biden did, that helped our country?
Afganistan.

Other than that its Congress doing most of it.

Trump handing those Georgia Senate seats to the dems was his greatest accomplishment.

kg21

Reaction score
Talk about shooting blanks.

I knew the answer was nothing, but I just wanted it confirmed by the lefties.

Thanks guys!

Reactions: SDR

Spoofin

Reaction score
Is the GOP agaist the vaccine? Vaccine mandates, yes - but against the vaccine? As a party?

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
Is the GOP agaist the vaccine? Vaccine mandates, yes - but against the vaccine? As a party?
You're clearly not watching the right "news" outlets for hard-hitting information like this. You'll find the narrative there to be quite a bit different from reality, and yet totally believable for many

Section2

Reaction score
What is your example? DeSantis promotes and recommends the vaccine. Opposing mandates is not opposing the vaccine.

It was a good try, but I think you’d have to admit that my narratives are correct.

Wally

Reaction score
Talk about shooting blanks.

I knew the answer was nothing, but I just wanted it confirmed by the lefties.

Thanks guys!
No one has ever said Biden is a great president. Hell I can't even recall anyone even liking him. I don't disagree.

Wally

Reaction score
What is your example? DeSantis promotes and recommends the vaccine. Opposing mandates is not opposing the vaccine.

It was a good try, but I think you’d have to admit that my narratives are correct.
What's great about Desantis besides him not caring if people get vaccinated?

He is just a typical crony politician. I would hope you guys could do better.

kg21

Reaction score
What's great about Desantis besides him not caring if people get vaccinated?

He is just a typical crony politician. I would hope you guys could do better.
Does Biden care about the vaccination? He doesn't care if border illegals have them, yet he still cares about the vaccination, right?

kg21

Reaction score
No one has ever said Biden is a great president. Hell I can't even recall anyone even liking him. I don't disagree.
The question was name something good he's done, not whether anyone likes him.

80,000,000 votes and no one even likes him.

Stocker and Howeda love the guy. Don't they count?

Reactions: SDR

Wally

Reaction score
Does Biden care about the vaccination? He doesn't care if border illegals have them, yet he still cares about the vaccination, right?

What is that, the hundredth time you've posted this? It's even funnier because you don't give a s about Covid.

Wally

Reaction score
The question was name something good he's done, not whether anyone likes him.

80,000,000 votes and no one even likes him.

Stocker and Howeda love the guy. Don't they count?
Afganistan.

kg21

Reaction score
Afganistan.
That was a massive cluster, sir!

And he credited it happening to Trump. So was it a good thing Trump caused, or was it bad?

Why did he push it on Trump, dummy? Because it was such a cluster.

kg21

Reaction score
What is that, the hundredth time you've posted this? It's even funnier because you don't give a s about Covid.
Well, neither does Joe, but you want him credited. Even though you don't like Joe. Bit

kg21

Reaction score
I am very disappointed none of the lefties have not given the obvious great thing Joe has done.

He's come up with a 3.5 trillion dollar bill that will cost 0. He's a fu----g genius.:banghead::banghead::banghead:

saintpaulguy

Reaction score

Nah, I'm going to hold on to this one. What topic causes Noem and DeSantis to rise to the top? Isn't it primarily Covid response? Mind you, I tend to agree with the no mandate crowd. I don't think this vaccine is poison, but its effectiveness isn't really the point. The next one could be, or the one after that. The principle does not bend to the individual case but the concept.

That said, DeSantis, I think, takes it too far, when for example the cruise industry cannot require a vaccine. I think this violates freedom of association and private property rights. Same for Cawthorn and his right to fly in an airplane. Nope.

kg21

Reaction score
Nah, I'm going to hold on to this one. What topic causes Noem and DeSantis to rise to the top? Isn't it primarily Covid response? Mind you, I tend to agree with the no mandate crowd. I don't think this vaccine is poison, but its effectiveness isn't really the point. The next one could be, or the one after that. The principle does not bend to the individual case but the concept.

That said, DeSantis, I think, takes it too far, when for example the cruise industry cannot require a vaccine. I think this violates freedom of association and private property rights. Same for Cawthorn and his right to fly in an airplane. Nope.
What if the cruise industry workers are illegals?

Wally

Reaction score
What if the cruise industry workers are illegals?
Random nonsense. Par for the course.

Most cruise ships are flagged in other countries and employ mostly foreigners dummy.

Why Most Cruise Ships are Foreign-Flagged

Until recently, if you decided to take a cruise or work on a cruise ship, it was on a foreign-flagged ship. You may wonder why most cruise ships are foreign-flagged; the answer is simple, yet complicated. Depending upon where you live, and where you're traveling to, you most likely will still travel on a foreign-flagged cruise ship unless the law is changed.

kg21

Reaction score
Random nonsense. Par for the course.

Most cruise ships are flagged in other countries and employ mostly foreigners dummy.

Why Most Cruise Ships are Foreign-Flagged

Until recently, if you decided to take a cruise or work on a cruise ship, it was on a foreign-flagged ship. You may wonder why most cruise ships are foreign-flagged; the answer is simple, yet complicated. Depending upon where you live, and where you're traveling to, you most likely will still travel on a foreign-flagged cruise ship unless the law is changed.
Wally, seriously.

It's just me mocking that everything with covid is a big deal, unless you're an illegal.

How anyone can take covid seriously with that background is beyond me. Calm down, buddy.

Last edited:

Wally

Reaction score
Wally, seriously.

It's just me mocking that everything with covid is a bid deal, unless you're an illegal.

How anyone can take covid seriously with that background is beyond me. Calm down, buddy.
Why doesn't Desantis ban Fox News from broadcasting in Florida?

Top Bottom