In my 6 weeks here

golf

Reaction score
Long list of negatives. The only positives I can think of are that he has continued the trump policy of challenging china and continued the trump vaccine rollout.

Biden is controlled by the far left. See it also in his eagerness to push thru the 3.5 trillion.

Epically bad president.

Spoofin

Reaction score
The great uniter and foreign policy expert. Just months later “beat Trump” is all that is left. He will go down as a bottom 5 President.

kg21

Reaction score
Beat trump which I’ve posted numerous times.

vaccination to the level it needs to get to.
Beat Trump.....LMAO

Without covid and 3.a.m. counts in the morning, it's Trump in a landslide.

I haven't seen one thing in my 6 weeks here.

I'll go with the vaccination post above. He gets credit for going with the vaccination. Great idea, Joe! So I guess I found one.

Last edited:

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
The great uniter and foreign policy expert. Just months later “beat Trump” is all that is left. He will go down as a bottom 5 President.
I've yet to see one single positive word spoken that isn't tied to some qualifier referencing some hatred for the last guy. Not one single word about something positive this administration has accomplished. I'm sure he's done SOMETHING, I mean he has to have done something in 8-9 months, it's just that nobody here (left or right) has deemed it worthy of mentioning?

Bayfieldgopher

Reaction score
Shows you how pathetic and disgusting the last guy was.

One of the greatest stains in the country's history.
38% approval rating? Now that's disgusting and telling for any president just 8 months in.

America is on a very steep and slippery downward slope and American's aren't happy. That will be recorded in history.

kg21

Reaction score
Why do I care what a lot of common dumbasses think?

I care about experts, and what the people actually in charge of making decisions actually do.
For the life of me, I can't figure out how you didn't love Trump.

TRF Guy

Reaction score
He’s there already

kg21

Reaction score
Vaccination to the level it needs to get to.

Someone posted that. That's not what I am hearing from the powers that be. What am I missing here?

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
The Liberal Media Cabal will never let that happen, sweet Child O Mine!

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
Beat Trump.....LMAO

Without covid and 3.a.m. counts in the morning, it's Trump in a landslide.

I haven't seen one thing in my 6 weeks here.

I'll go with the vaccination post above. He gets credit for going with the vaccination. Great idea, Joe! So I guess I found one.
And he brought dogs back to the People's House - so sux it!!!

bga1

Reaction score
He’s there already
But he has no clue he that he is. Biden is a puppet, who is simply a shadow of his former self- which was never that substantial in the first place. As golf stated, he is a stand in for the far left. Susan Rice is likely the actual President. Harris has been kicked far to the curb.

Section2

Reaction score
You are being generous to Biden. He will be remembered as the Worst President of All Time. WOAT.
Nah. He will (hopefully) be an incredibly ineffective one term president. Lots of others who have been effective and damaging. Now, that can change if they pass this massive spending bill and covid has another wave and they try another heavy handed response. Fingers crossed he’s just weak and incompetent.

Bayfield Gopher

Reaction score
Why do I care what a lot of common dumbasses think?

I care about experts, and what the people actually in charge of making decisions actually do.
Wow! I feel for you dude.

The people are looking for leadership and obviously they aren’t getting it from Byeden. No confidence in government leads to many negative outcomes.

Experts? Who are these experts you are confident in? And who really is in charge? No one seems to really know. Maybe you can enlighten us.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Nah. He will (hopefully) be an incredibly ineffective one term president. Lots of others who have been effective and damaging. Now, that can change if they pass this massive spending bill and covid has another wave and they try another heavy handed response. Fingers crossed he’s just weak and incompetent.
He was pretty much chosen and elected as a placeholder. He's not dead, so I'd say he's up to the task.

kg21

Reaction score

The people are looking for leadership and obviously they aren’t getting it from Byeden. No confidence in government leads to many negative outcomes.

Experts? Who are these experts you are confident in? And who really is in charge? No one seems to really know. Maybe you can enlighten us.
Byeden.....I like it.

LakevilleBro

Reaction score
Can anyone name one thing that Biden did, that helped our country?

kg21

Reaction score
Can anyone name one thing that Biden did, that helped our country?
The only thing I've seen in this thread is he got Trump's vaccine to where it needs to be...........even though people are getting fired for not taking it.

There's some logic in there somewhere. He's gotten it where it needs to be, even though covid numbers are at all time highs. I'd ask a question here, but I' not in the mood for cutesy one-liners, and but, Trump..............................

stocker08

Reaction score
38% approval rating? Now that's disgusting and telling for any president just 8 months in.

America is on a very steep and slippery downward slope and American's aren't happy. That will be recorded in history.

Higher than Trump's at this point in their presidency. Disgusting and telling no doubt.

stocker08

Reaction score

Anyone who posts this from a standpoint that Trump was much better doesn't have a leg to stand on.

Section2

Reaction score
The only thing I've seen in this thread is he got Trump's vaccine to where it needs to be...........even though people are getting fired for not taking it.

There's some logic in there somewhere. He's gotten it where it needs to be, even though covid numbers are at all time highs. I'd ask a question here, but I' not in the mood for cutesy one-liners, and but, Trump..............................
If you reversed Trump and Biden’s terms around covid. Is there any doubt what the narrative would be? Nothing Biden could do. But look at how he handed Trump a life saving vaccine on a silver platter, and Trump is screwing it all up and cases are at an all time high!! If Biden had been re-elected he would have crushed the virus by now. This is all Trumps fault!

Reactions: SDR

Top Bottom