Impressive game by the Gophers

Spartan4ever

Reaction score
Just wanted to let the Gopher nation know how impressed I was with the coaching of Kill and his staff. Minnesota definitely displayed a tougher, more physical style of play that will make Minnesota a tough out in every game. Looking forward to your 10/1/2011 game against Michigan. If your defense plays the way they did today shoelace is going to really going to get pummeled.

Great game from what I hear. What's with all the two point conversions? Was kiffen just being an a hole?

I, for one, am more concerned with the remaining non-conference games.

Thanks. Thought your Spartans looked pretty good as well. I thought they'd score more though. I'm sure that'll all come with more games.

I think he didn't want his freshman kicker out there right away. Or he was just being an a-hole.:p

Great game from what I hear. What's with all the two point conversions? Was kiffen just being an a hole?

He always does that...cost him a bunch of points last year too.

Congrats on a good game. I was really thinking you would pull it out there at the end. Shortell was impressive.

I'll bite a bit - I think going for two is a smart move IF you think you can succeed more than half of the time. Kiffin thought he could, and was wrong.

Top Bottom